Post-game press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toovs, Lyon and DCE. Lots of class shown by 3 obviously shattered people.
The disjunction between Toovs' monotone platitudes about not quite being good enough and the roosters being better and his wild eyes was a bit scary.. punch a hole in the hallway wall when he gets in tonight maybe... He made a beautiful crack about who does and doesn't get fined for firing up about bad reffing.

DCE was clearly suffering ; getting the CCM must be like having your leg chopped off at the same time as someone telling you you've won lotto. Said he'd gladly swap it for the premiership ring.

All 3 guys showed their class last night, its an emotional game and the game had its controversy against us but they all know that as a team that they have given everything.

I felt very proud seeing them speak.

It's good to be viewed as a "gracious loser" but the Previous $10,000 fine has muzzled Tovves from raising the appalling refereeing which turned the match.
I hope Manly presents the NRL and Daniel Anderson with a list of the 10-15 bad decisions and asks for an explanation.
Stuffing up so many times is bad enough. It is criminal when it is a Grand Final.
Imagine it Easts had beaten Souffs like this in the GF?
ASADA should investigate the links to Hayne and criminal activity. He must have been on the take.

voicefromthehill said:
I want to know who Tooves gave that filthy smirk to after the "oh sorry some of us get in trouble"

I believe Greenberg was actually standing at the back of the room so I assume it was him.

The Who said:
ASADA should investigate the links to Hayne and criminal activity. He must have been on the take.

His actions cost me a packet. $13 divie flying out the window as he marched us an extra 10. Automatic ban for 2 years would be a good starting point.

voicefromthehill said:
I want to know who Tooves gave that filthy smirk to after the "oh sorry some of us get in trouble"

....one of his best. That was GOLD from Tooves.

I'm sure fans from many clubs would have been giving a parliamentary "here here".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6