Post-bye run home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst our backline has been unsettled all year ..... One of the positives has been, that with few exceptions we have managed to have our 2 starting props, our 2 second rowers, our locke and hookers for nearly every game .... our forwards have been largely intact ....

We now know with some confidence we can juggle a back here and there and maintain some cohesion .... however the key for mine will be our forward depth .... it is ambitious to think we can go all year without some major disruption, injuries or suspentions to key forwards ...

But optimism burns bright ... bring on the challenges ...

Titans will be minus Proctor Arrow and James. No excuses with three forwards of their quality out plus a couple of starting backs. I think we can get the job done. Heading out with a dozen family members so don’t need the party crashed.

I reckon we'll get them here - Des will have them well fired up for a big one, after getting done over at Brooky. Cheer loud! Except you need to pick up another family member, 'cos You plus twelve others makes it an unlucky thirteen...

• 👍
Reactions: Sue
Hmm so of our last 10 games, we have four games against top 4 sides and only one of those games is at home. That being said, the other 6 games look like very winnable games. You'd think 6-7 more wins from here would get us in the top 6 and secure a home semi.

Hmm so of our last 10 games, we have four games against top 4 sides and only one of those games is at home. That being said, the other 6 games look like very winnable games. You'd think 6-7 more wins from here would get us in the top 6 and secure a home semi.
5 or 6 won't.

Titans will be minus Proctor Arrow and James. No excuses with three forwards of their quality out plus a couple of starting backs. I think we can get the job done. Heading out with a dozen family members so don’t need the party crashed.

no Ash Taylor as well, he played his best game of the season against us

no Ash Taylor as well, he played his best game of the season against us
I read that he was returning to training this week and, thus, would be available for selection against us. Plus the Titans recruited that 'gun' English centre who apparently will also be available for selection against us.
Titans are a surprising hoodoo side that we need to beat just as we banished the Illawarra hoodoo yesterday.

Still reckon everything is still up in the air. The way players are going down injured, specially if the top 4 teams start to get some, very hard to win games. Think anywhere below Storm, will be a very close thing. I am hopeful we have no more injuries, particularly closer to end of season we can get a run. Would like to think we would win 50% of games against Storm & Parra, then need 3 more assuming we beat Titans.

All I know is that we are actually talking semis. 14 weeks ago people were talking us up for 14th or 15th.

On another note, someone who was at the ground on the weekend reckons that JT tackled someone who got injured and he told the ref to stop play, the ref asked what was wrong with the STG player and JT told the ref that the guy had looked at the score board?

Buzz RothTurd said on fox last week that his mail says there will be a lot of transfer movement pre June 30th and some surprising big names ... stay tuned ....

I don't know if we will be in the market but hopeful of snagging at least one ....

Buzz RothTurd said on fox last week that his mail says there will be a lot of transfer movement pre June 30th and some surprising big names ... stay tuned ....

I don't know if we will be in the market but hopeful of snagging at least one ....
I've heard jaydn sua is one of them

Hard to compare our early defeats with potential Top 8 opponents as Manly just got Turbo and Chez back.

Who knows if we would have fallen to the Titans and the Riff with the Team from Sunday :rolleyes:

Just keep winning Manly :clap:

If we win half of our remaining games then we will comfortably make the finals this year.

Beating the Titans is important. Win that game and we will keep the gap between us and the top 4 reasonably close

Are you serious or pulling our leg? if the latter that's not cool because I did a bit of research and I reckon he'd be a huge pick up. Looks a real goer.
Lol i'm serious. Whether it goes through or not is a different story. Yeah 100 percent would be a good replacement for thommo

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6