Post-bye run home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
Amazing win by the team today and they really look like they can hotfoot it with anyone when they gel...

BUT they are gonna need to with 7 of the final 9 rounds after the bye being against top-8 sides... PLUS a game against the Tigpies who have been our bogey side in recent years.... basically, sh*t gets real real from here on in....

On the plus side we have already beaten knights, raiders and rabbits this season (without a full strength side) so we are more than capable of giving the finals a shake - and possibly top 4...

I am excited but also bloody nervous looking at our run home... how's everyone else feeling after today?

Last edited:
Will feel better about it after the Gold Coast game.

If we get that win, we are in a fantastic place to make a run. Lose it ans the pressure valve is applied.

I am going to that game and would love a get square after the Brookvale disaster.

We win that game, we will make the finals.

We have been playing better against top 8 teams i would have thought. I think we've lost more to bottom 8 teams, which reminds of the last time Des was coaching us...

8 or not I’ve enjoyed this season. Soooo much better than a Barrett performance.
I've enjoyed the season but if we dont play finals then it will be no better than the barrett years for mine (except last year obviously)...
Missing the 8 is unacceptable for a Manly side regardless of how many games they win imo...

Whatever the position we finish this year, its been a massive step forward. I think that we can get a minimum of 12 wins and If we get to 14 that will be enough to make it.

This team is a work in progress and we have a budding spine that I predict will be the envy of the league before too long, today they destroyed the Dragqueens!!

I've enjoyed the season but if we dont play finals then it will be no better than the barrett years for mine (except last year obviously)...
Missing the 8 is unacceptable for a Manly side regardless of how many games they win imo...
Last year we came close to the spoon with basically the same team.
Hasler is good but he will need time to rebuild the team to be a top of the table contender.

Last year we came close to the spoon with basically the same team.
Hasler is good but he will need time to rebuild the team to be a top of the table contender.
Agreed... but I can never look at a season that we don't play finals as a 'success'... you only have to be better than 8 sides to make it... plus teams like titans, warriors, tigpies, knights and drag queens are usually guaranteed to be uncompetitive...

2019-draw_sea-eagles-1.jpg

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/10/25/manly-sea-eagles-2019-draw-snapshot/

Storm & Eels twice. Manly have bye in Rd 16 when Origin III players are missing.

Last edited:
The Titans game is all important as that to me is a must win and unless they are focussed and give 110% they will best us again. Time for lift off eagles!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8