• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
As I do every 10,000 I make a statement to thank @Dan for his work on Silvertails , which I’ve been a member now for 15 years and long may it continue as I’m sorry Facebook just doesn’t cut the mustard ( so please everyone join the tipping Comp & become premium members so his costs are covered ).

To everyone else, sorry about my **** spelling.

Sorry about my negativity in game day threads.

Sorry about using the word **** so often.

And sorry about my Boomer conservative views.

It’s been a wild ride , and long may it continue.

Last edited:
As I do every 10,000 is make a statement to thank @Dan for his work on Silvertails , which I’ve been a member now for 15 years and long may it continue as I’m sorry Facebook just doesn’t cut the mustard ( so please everyone join the tipping Comp & become premium members so his costs are covered ).

Mate, 15 yrs and 40,000 sounds like definite veteran status. But I've only just past 6 mths and I already feel like a veteran. Who knew so much was thrown out there in the off season. Well, not me anyway.

I'm also a boomer but not conservative but always like to see your view in your posts. I particularly like to read the posts from those that have had (or still have) a closer connection to the Club. Even though I'm a 50+ year supporter, I've learned a lot about the Clubs history in the last 6 months than the previous years. So thanks to you and the other Silvertails that provide that.

Oh and I will be joining to the support the site coz I'm sure it's a lot of work. And from what everyone has been saying about their tipping, I should be in good company. Good onya Mark. cheers

As I do every 10,000 is make a statement to thank @Dan for his work on Silvertails , which I’ve been a member now for 15 years and long may it continue as I’m sorry Facebook just doesn’t cut the mustard ( so please everyone join the tipping Comp & become premium members so his costs are covered ).

7.3 posts per day for 15 years. No one can ever question your commitment.

PnggNmuamz7kbgfUTL (1).gif

Only joking mate, here's to the next 15yrs 🍺

But 38000 of those posts we’re bagging Des
Ah , you probably have got me on that one !!

I was a Des lover in the early days , then when I got to associate with him during the MWTS days I got to realise , he was smart BUT a nutter.

When he returned I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

But I think it was time for him to go ( in the end ).

Thanks everyone , the post wasn’t really meant to be about me , but every 10,000 I’ve thanked the owner of the group for letting us have so much fun.

And with the numbers down a bit he probably needs a higher participation rate on the “ pay to use “ deal , so the tipping Comp does this and provides some fun ( and frustration ) at the same time.

Speaking of which do we have any certifiers or civil engineers in the group that could give me a hand certifying a retaining wall that is an exempt development, built to engineering plans and has photos of the whole process?

Thanks mark

Speaking of which do we have any certifiers or civil engineers in the group that could give me a hand certifying a retaining wall that is an exempt development, built to engineering plans and has photos of the whole process?

Thanks mark
Think you just need to see a couple of doctors to get certified, as long as one is shrink.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6