Possible Centre prospects?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pepi

Bencher
Over at MSE i have voiced my opinion a million times in saying that Matai is by far the worst Centre in the game, but i am told time and time again that:
"He has only played one season, he be good with a season under his belt" :~? Did Gasnier, Bell etc. play as bad as he did in their 1st season??
"He is very young, and already has played for NZ" :roll: Yeh the 2nds which Covell played in..

So who is our answer at Centre? We wont make the top 6 with Matai IMO, imagine if he was marking Graham last night!!

Wes Tillot played for Souths and i have seen his name thrown around in the "Worst Souths players ever" Team.

James Mortimer needs to bulk up.

I think Sean Meaney should be considered for 1st Grade on the wing, with Hicks in the Centres.
Meaney is quick, agile and a great defender. I was also impressed by his ability to bring the ball back on kick returns with intensity and power (something that Stewart is lacking)

Agreed that Matai is a liability to the side.

Apparently the Warriors are shopping Tony Martin around. Too bad it's not Toopi.

A bit pricey at $200,000 though.

At least he has experience playing with Bell and Orford. A one year deal with the Warriors paying half the contract would hit the spot!

i wouldnt be dissapointed seeing meaney get a run. He has a tremendous ability to read the game, needs a little more size to play centre but is going well on the wing so far this year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2