Positives....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Bozo is definitely the sort of person needed now. I've never been a huge fan of his, but his biggest strength is he does not give a rats what anything thinks of him. He is an immortal (and he knows it) and he wont be afraid of treading on anyone toes. He's just one of those ball busters that says what he thinks when he wants and consequences be damned.

what's Demetriou like?
fair gun, stumpy strong rocket, havent watched him heaps though. his front row partner jesse maxwell is solid as well, and the same could be said for goal kicking hooker pratt. demetriou will/should be our future front rower with trbojevic

Last edited:
The positives are our Holden cup teams peformance and the Turbo brothers have been amazing. That gives me hope for the future. The positive way forward is to make the hard decisions now and if possible cut out the negativity in the team and build something new moving forward.

I think the latest DCE fiasco has again reminded us that someone has to stand up for the club because DCE and his manager have again made muppets of our club!

The positives are our Holden cup teams peformance and the Turbo brothers have been amazing. That gives me hope for the future. The positive way forward is to make the hard decisions now and if possible cut out the negativity in the team and build something new moving forward.

I think the latest DCE fiasco has again reminded us that someone has to stand up for the club because DCE and his manager have again made muppets of our club!
Is it far to blame DCE for this? What if the club and him are working towards him being able to stay and some big mouth such as Zorba blabs to The Press before it is finalised. Isn't Zorba /the blabber to blame and not DCE?

Is it far to blame DCE for this? What if the club and him are working towards him being able to stay and some big mouth such as Zorba blabs to The Press before it is finalised. Isn't Zorba /the blabber to blame and not DCE?
DCE for what ever reason has allowed his management to leak to the press this stuff and really I think the club needs to get control back as the root of the current negativity is he and Forans decision to go, that is their choice but as fans and members we have to lump it, It is fair to say that both have not been 100 percent fit at times but they are not even close to their playing ability.

I believe that results from the fact that we are not only under a huge injury toll like a few other clubs, but our pack is constantly being made to look like jam.

DCE for what ever reason has allowed his management to leak to the press this stuff and really I think the club needs to get control back as the root of the current negativity is he and Forans decision to go, that is their choice but as fans and members we have to lump it, It is fair to say that both have not been 100 percent fit at times but they are not even close to their playing ability.
I just can't see how DCE has allowed this latest media development to happen. I would seriously point the finger elsewhere , such as Zorba for the leak.
If DCE and the club are working towards an agreement that is good. He was clearly uncomfortable talking about it. So it doesn't make sense he would allow his management to leak this to the press.

The only way to go from here is "UP" And the gradual rise from last to first will be a beautiful thing to watch and be a part of.

I think Bozo is definitely the sort of person needed now. I've never been a huge fan of his, but his biggest strength is he does not give a rats what anything thinks of him. He is an immortal (and he knows it) and he wont be afraid of treading on anyone toes. He's just one of those ball busters that says what he thinks when he wants and consequences be damned.
You have never been a Huge fan of his ? What is wrong with you ?

His biggest weakness is his close friendship with Zorba

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4