Positives....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Yep not a great current situation but what are the positives of our current situation? The good thing has been the blooding of jake t. That's been a big plus and it's probably happened a bit quicker this year. And then also the blooding of tommy turbo as well. Ok he got injured but it's been good to see. The form of buhrer has been pretty good and showed us that he has plenty of heart and is a potential captain.

I would hope the current situation is a good reminder that we try to not let this happen again. Now let me explain what I mean. We were always going to go through a slump at some point with our ageing roster, but did it need to be as deep as its looking? I think our planning was a bit off, but having said that I wouldn't swap the last 10 years. We weren't just competitive we won 2 premierships and were unlucky not to win a third. And that's the goal. Competitive is great but we need to win premierships.

Yep well said.
No point running 5th or 6th every year and being knocked out. No one remembers those teams.
Need to take risks and do what it takes to put grand final teams in the record books.

We were always going to go through a slump at some point with our ageing roster, but did it need to be as deep as its looking? I think our planning was a bit off,[/QUOTE
We all probably knew it might be coming .
Well sure enough all the experts have been saying it for years
And being 1-6 is not what we thought
Positives are there the Trbojevic bro's Gutherson .but apart from them are we being hopefull that that a lot of the other guys find more improvement . we know we got Snake killer skivi and Ballin to lead with experience but they need to stay fit as we can all see now its not happening
Buhrer is our mr consistent
Alot is going to come out of who we have as a 5/8 and halfback thats the key at the moment once we sort that out once and for all then then the positives should follow

The fact that we are getting flogged every week is at least showing the club that big changes have to be made to move us on to the next era....if we'de finished somewhere in the middle of the comp we may have just tried to band aid the situation and we still would have been another year behind where we need to be.

The fact that we are getting flogged every week is at least showing the club that big changes have to be made to move us on to the next era....if we'de finished somewhere in the middle of the comp we may have just tried to band aid the situation and we still would have been another year behind where we need to be.
The thing is that despite the limited lineups we have been putting out, we aint getting flogged. Not to say I am not devastated like everyone else, but if you look at the st george game it was one try all and they are leading the comp. Their roster is just as ordinary as ours, but their attitude in defence is 1000 times better.
There are players at our club who can still get the job done, but their attitude needs to improve and they need to get on the f%$#ing park more often than they are off it.

I'm with you, I can't find an inkling of a positive this year. They're all overpaid spoilt clowns if you ask me. The player managers are the main problems.

Through the past 8 or so months we have been embarrassing, I wondered if it were the game as a whole I was starting to dislike.

But I grab a beer, some jerky, and watch Super Saturday, with teams that care about each other and their bosses, and realise its still a great game.

Watching Foran, DCE just ruins the experience for me, and the results certainly do them justice.

Manly obviously have a dickhead policy, because the biggest two are leading us directly to our 1st wooden spoon EVER.

Through the past 8 or so months we have been embarrassing, I wondered if it were the game as a whole I was starting to dislike.

But I grab a beer, some jerky, and watch Super Saturday, with teams that care about each other and their bosses, and realise its still a great game.

Watching Foran, DCE just ruins the experience for me, and the results certainly do them justice.

Manly obviously have a dickhead policy, because the biggest two are leading us directly to our 1st wooden spoon EVER.

You know what mate I'm enjoying these games as well , but also realising how far off the pace we are with the football being served up to us by our crew.

Watched the Titans / Panthers game , my son in law was a bit sad but they too have a lot out BUT they still tried hard and the end score really didn't indicate how close the game was for some time.

Ditto the Warriors / Cowboys, very entertaining.

Injury has played a big part in our performances BUT the look last night on 2V's face did me.

They don't care and neither does he!

I'm sure he does care, but he knows they don't so why should he bother being animated.

Jake T tried his guts out.

And certainly a few others, but overall , and as it has been, it's just guys " turning up ".

There's only one way to fix it, injuries aside.

Every contract is put on the table, you want to be there for the rebuild, its honoured, you have even one issue , seeya!!

Stand down those leaving , immediately , won't make any difference we have the spoon so I'd rather cheer for players who want to be there .

Play 17 players who want to be there, mercenaries or not , the fact that Willie Mason has been to 10 clubs is not an issue , if he wants to
play let him stay.

As far as I can see it we have nothing to lose.

In the meantime , I'll just record the games and hope at one point we might jag at least one more win in 2015.

Simple answer no positives what so ever

We are a shambles and are going to be pumped my the storm next week if they play anything like they are tonight

Positive I have both the 2008 and 11 go wins on dvd. as the 1996.
Also YouTube brings great memories and the archive videos on nrl. at present it tripe.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4