Poor horse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jazza

Dear Daniel

You do know that flogging any horse is against the law right.

Have a good day dear Daniel !naughty:

I think a cartoon horse will go alright :D

!BDH! !BDH!

I was cornered into it by the other guys, i just give the people what they want.

Whilst we are on the topic did anyone hear about that race horse that was attacked by a shark in training yesterday :shock: :shock:

Dear Daniel

Well that works for me and also back to the poor horse does it matter what I want?.

Oh and that poor horses bottom I bet that one hurt. ( shark )

Dear Daniel

Well that works for me and also back to the poor horse does it matter what I want?.

Oh and that poor horses bottom I bet that one hurt. ( shark )

Dear Jazza
yes everyone has a say in content on the site. Usually its decided by the admins but we take the suggestions on board

Dear Daniel

Ok then so my suggestion to u is can we have the horse beat the man with a stick please. !dance:

Dear Jazza,

Suggestion noted. That would be an ammusing emoticon indeed, not all we need is someone with the technical ability to make said animation.

Any takers?

Dear Daniel

Oh I have heard that Byso likes to think of himself as a IT man so maybe he will be the man for the job ? :D

Looks like another legend has found herself (himself) to Alternate Eagles.

That she knows about Daniel and Byso indicates ???????? who knows? !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH! !BDH!

Dear Fluffy,

If you find one then i will put it up

Dear Volley,
Thats why on the simpsons they say they paint cows to look like horses

Dear Daniel why dont you start a Daily Column where you can solve everyones personal problems ??? you can be AE's version of Dear Abby :lol: :lol: and you can call it Dear Daniel ........ !dance: !dance:

Dear Six,

I have enough problems of my own without having to worry about anyone elses

Dear Fluffy,

I bet you have a word macro set up to put those words on a page you use them so often

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4