• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Given the lifestyle I would learn to live with the disappointment .... I am sure they offer counciling ....
True, although living in Europe might sound appealing, It is very hard to go past Australia for lifestyle especially if you are a sports person and particularly a Rugby League player as Union may be more popular than League over here in europe but it is well behind Soccer (FOOTBALL) and even Gaelic Sports in Ireland. Very few Rugby Union players are household names in every household like these guys are in NSW and QLD and the travelling the world thing wears thin living out of hotels for weeks on end, especially because they don't get out on the drink like the old Kangaroo Tours did. Nowadays its hotels and scientific dietary requirements hanging around disused wedding venues in the hotel whilst waiting for kick off and spendinh months away from home. Would rather be a local hero in Aus on big cash and then retire for Catalan, Toronto or a super league club. Best of both worlds.

True, although living in Europe might sound appealing, It is very hard to go past Australia for lifestyle especially if you are a sports person and particularly a Rugby League player as Union may be more popular than League over here in europe but it is well behind Soccer (FOOTBALL) and even Gaelic Sports in Ireland. Very few Rugby Union players are household names in every household like these guys are in NSW and QLD and the travelling the world thing wears thin living out of hotels for weeks on end, especially because they don't get out on the drink like the old Kangaroo Tours did. Nowadays its hotels and scientific dietary requirements hanging around disused wedding venues in the hotel whilst waiting for kick off and spendinh months away from home. Would rather be a local hero in Aus on big cash and then retire for Catalan, Toronto or a super league club. Best of both worlds.

Not talking about the rest of his life .... but for a few years, as a young man getting paid a couple of million a year to travel the world and experience different cultures would beat travelling from Newcastle to Parra and staying in a Travelodge every day of the week ... he has plenty of time ....

so tell me this.

Given he's a QLD state of origin player he's destined for the kangaroos then? Bit strange to the pop over to the all blacks isnt it?at least that dirty dog SBW was a kiwi through and through....

How many code hoppers played for the Kangaroos and the all blacks?????

If you don’t end up at Wolfpack, @globaleagle will have your nuts mounted!

Thanks for the input Kieran, haven't heard from you for a few years now. :hi: as I said before, I really don't care what he does. Its all a media act they do these days. just mercenaries. He seems like a Gentleman but that won't matter a fiddlers @#$% once his manager starts the bidding. He plays for Knights and QLD he is dead to me already.
Kieran??? Well wonder why we don't post here.

The kid oozes class and would be in the sights of the All Blacks. The world is his oyster but Toddy has to convince him to stay in this joke of a manipulated game. If he were my son and the All Blacks wanted him Id be saying "Go for it!"

The kid oozes class and would be in the sights of the All Blacks. The world is his oyster but Toddy has to convince him to stay in this joke of a manipulated game. If he were my son and the All Blacks wanted him Id be saying "Go for it!"
Ponga's Dad is now his manager and may well be saying the exact same thing :nod:

Plus RU takes less toll on the body according to SBW @:cool:

Cheika is taking the piss .... if the kid wants to go to Rugby ... it ain't going to be with the Wallabies ....

Cheika just needed his bosses seeing him do something .....

If the Wobblies are prepared to pay Folau $2mil + they'd throw the bank at someone like Ponga. If he goes to All Blacks he'll just be another very good rugby player in a team full of very good rugby players. Just depends whether he wants to win games or make money I suppose, but he could pretty much write his own Cheika if he commits to Australia

2019 Todd Greenberg: "The nature of this interest is certainly unorthodox. Kalyn has a significant period remaining on his contract and it would be disappointing to see any contact made to any player under these circumstances."
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-knights-fume-at-cheika-s-ponga-approach-20190614-p51xt2.html

You mean like how the Dogs approached a Manly coach in 2011 still under contract for 2012, about moving for 2013?
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...r/news-story/84b1d1bb5663947efb9c682e0cfe25e4

One thing I have to laugh about is the Knights basically telling the ARU to "back off" over Ponga.

Yeah, like the Knights haven't tried to talk to just about every name player over the past 2-3 years.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8