Ponga and Mann - Nothing To See Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Because context is super awesome....

Knights investigate Ponga toilet cubicle video​

Newcastle have launched an investigation after a video emerged of Kalyn Ponga and Knights teammate Kurt Mann being kicked out of a toilet....

And paywalls / cookies have me beat so over to someone else.

NRL news: Newcastle Knights investigate Kalyn Ponga toilet cubicle video

The Knights are seeking an explanation from Kalyn Ponga after a video of the star fullback emerged. WATCH THE VIDEO

Newcastle have launched an investigation after a video emerged of Kalyn Ponga and Knights teammate Kurt Mann being kicked out of a toilet cubicle by security.

The Knights were made aware of the video on Monday morning and confirmed they were seeking an explanation from Ponga, who is currently sidelined while he recovers from concussion.

The security guard has a shocked reaction when he realises the identity of the rugby league superstar.

The pair — fully clothed — leave without fuss. The video has been circulating in the last 24 hours. It is unclear why the pair were in the cubicle together, or when the video was taken.

Ponga’s father Andre offered an explanation for why his son and Mann, who has a quadriceps injury which has limited him to 11 games this season, were in the cubicle together.

“He made an exciting house purchase Saturday and celebrated with a few mates drinking. Sick in the toilet and his mate went in to help him,” Andre Ponga said.

Ponga will not play again this season, having confirmed to Triple M Newcastle on Sunday afternoon that he could have come back for the final round but he and the club had opted to take a conservative approach with his recovery.

“I’d be sweet for the last round but doing no contact for the year, it probably would be a wise thing not to play the last round,” Ponga said.

“My season’s done. It’s a bit weird. I feel OK now. At the start I felt a bit weird, headaches and whatnot, but I feel all right now.

“It’s just hard. I feel OK. I feel fit. I want to play but I guess I’m just going through the protocols at the moment.”

Ponga admitted it was difficult to rationalise the fact that he wouldn’t play again in 2022.

It is tough. I feel sweet. There’s nothing wrong with me,” he said.

“I can’t feel anything but I just have to trust the process that’s ahead of me.”

Daddy Ponga's explanation is too good:

“He made an exciting house purchase Saturday and celebrated with a few mates drinking. Sick in the toilet and his mate went in to help him,"

Daddy Ponga's explanation is too good:

“He made an exciting house purchase Saturday and celebrated with a few mates drinking. Sick in the toilet and his mate went in to help him,"
This man could help out on the improbable excuses front:

9C8F9405-B753-4166-8B32-050C16B0F345.jpeg

Nothing to see here.
According to his Dad he was sick in the toilets and his team mate was holding his hair back.
Why else would two men on a Saturday night be hiding in a cubicle?
Well soon as I saw the headline,that was the first explanation that came to my head.I mean who hasn’t had a mate help them chunder up the contents of the days frivolity?

I am sure that the player will get held accountable and receive a long ban (most likely have his contract terminated)

Are we interested in Mann at all?

NRL cant really do anything if thats all the evidence.

I mean we all know what was happening but you can't come down on people on assumptions.

That said if the NRL was fair dinkum they would have drug testers at Knights within the hour

NRL cant really do anything if thats all the evidence.

I mean we all know what was happening but you can't come down on people on assumptions.

That said if the NRL was fair dinkum they would have drug testers at Knights within the hour
Drug test them maybe??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4