Ponga and Mann - Nothing To See Here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dunny-o where to plop this one down, so I'll stick it in here...

Parr did confirm that centre Bradman Best and winger Enari Tuala had been stood down from NRL duties this weekend to play NSW Cup for not meeting team standards.

"Both of them were late for the team bus on Sunday morning in Brisbane.

dunny-o where to plop this one down, so I'll stick it in here...

Parr did confirm that centre Bradman Best and winger Enari Tuala had been stood down from NRL duties this weekend to play NSW Cup for not meeting team standards.

"Both of them were late for the team bus on Sunday morning in Brisbane.
Thank goodness the knights are taking some of the media heat away from the Manly.

At least we are not the only club struggling for discipline.

To be fair to Kaylyn, he had 3 middies of lite beer celebrating a house purchase. That amount of alcohol can make someone that super fit like he is violently ill. Full duty of care was provided by Kurt, to make sure he didn't trip over and hit his head on the toilet bowel or slip over in the cubicle and do a hammy. Nothing to see here...

C'mon... surely nobody expects Ponga to shake his own dribbles...

Piss Boy.jpeg

To be fair to Kaylyn, he had 3 middies of lite beer celebrating a house purchase. That amount of alcohol can make someone that super fit like he is violently ill. Full duty of care was provided by Kurt, to make sure he didn't trip over and hit his head on the toilet bowel or slip over in the cubicle and do a hammy. Nothing to see here...

Exactly. If Tommy had someone in the bathroom with him he wouldn't have done his hammy 🤔

To me odds are shortening that uncle Wayne will come to the rescue and Ponga will be a dolphin after all

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8