Pommy mums making footy boofers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@globaleagle ... for future reference at dinner parties .... the antipode of Toronto is actually at Augusta, West Australia ... I am certain Mrs Moose will be thrilled and enthralled with that quiz winning fact ....

Imma keep that one to myself and she can be impressed when I throw it out there in some conversation (probably with the pm)!

Though whenever I know something so obscure she just looks at me and asks:
"How the hell do you know that??"
I usually answer: "I got it from the Blackadder series" or "It was in this movie."
which makes her mad... until I tell her it is true then she gets more mad.
Hilarity ensues

~sigh~

Last edited:
Though whenever I know something so obscure she just looks at me and asks:
"How the hell do you know that??"
I usually answer: "I got it from the Blackadder series" or "It was in this movie."
which makes her mad... until I tell her it is true then she gets more mad.
Hilarity ensues

This happened about 5 mins ago.

Question was (something like):

Named a historical landmark and situated opposite the Boston commons, this Pub, originally called the Bull and Finch, changed its name in 2002 to better reflect the name that tourists already used when asking after it.

I immediately said....

"Cheers"

Mrs ge was "Ugh, how in the hell did you know that?"

ge: "It was the name of a long running sitcom I liked."

mrs ge's head melts @:D@:D@:D

@Woodsie

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9