Poll : Where's Trent in a couple days?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where's TB gonna work next when the pay cheques stop?

• St Merge ass coach

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Cleary's understudy (again)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fox sports blah blah

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Titians

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Used plastic furniture sales person

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • WGAF

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Oxford St

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Maccas

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Take your chairs and p!ss off

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Fu(k Trent

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Advancing his initials to TC

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Modelling Lewis Brown’s spring collection....for ladies

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters

ricardo

Bencher
I'm thinking assistant coach somewhere or media. So I'll run a poll!!

Please tell me to add a poll Q you think may be relevant (Or irreverent)...

Is there any doubt ?

would-you-like-fries-with-that-sir.jpg

I could see him working in recruitment or some other role, honestly wasn't the worst at that.

Otherwise he'll replace Mary at St Merge in a year or two.

In my time supporting the Sea Eagles there are only two signings that I can recall thinking that they had red flags all over them before their time with us began

1) Replacing a very capable legend in Geoff Toovey with a young and untried first grade coach with no previous ties to our club. All of this while the club was going through emotional turbulence. This particular decision to appoint Trent as coach is as absurd as it gets

2) Nate Myles. I was so uninspired with his signing that I put him on the bench in my YART as soon as we had signed him. He was supposed to be a marquee signing earning something like 500k and one poster on here questioned me on why I didn’t have him in the starting lineup. To be perfectly honest, he was lucky to even make my bench

It’ll be great to see the Trent Barrett saga finished at the end of this month. It was a decision that was totally the club’s fault and they compounded his appointment by allowing 12 months notice to finish up. Thankfully they have kicked massive goals in the right direction since getting Dessie back

Saw him on Nein the other day. He was sooo uninspiring. Cannot remember a single word he said. It was all amateur rubbish. Therefore, Nein (or the NRL), will offer him permanent ongoing role.

In this funny thread I’m gonna be serious for a minute.

I get so mad the way the manly club was hammered by the media last year because of this incompetent clown. We had one of our worst season in history and the coach responsible deflected all criticism because instead he blamed the club for not having the facilities and resources.

So many of the flogs in the media hammered our club but failed to hold this fool accountable for his inept performance as head coach.

Then this season a real coach is at the helm with slightly less talent at his disposal and look what we are doing yet the media are still giving this gronk Barrett air time and talking about his next coaching move. The prick shouldn’t be allowed to coach unanderra under 6s let alone NRL again.

Some of his oft repeated presser quotes will go into folklore for all the wrong reasons.
"We just need to fix a few things"...……..still
"I can't fault the effort"...…..really?

They'll join Peter Sharp's famous presser quote, "That's footy!". That succinctly explains a loss better than any deep analysis.

Yes. Did anyone ever hear Peter Blunt refer to ‘footy’ as rugby league?

I didn’t think so. Must have been too many (more than two) syllables to deal with.

Genius.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4