Poll : Where's Trent in a couple days?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where's TB gonna work next when the pay cheques stop?

• St Merge ass coach

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Cleary's understudy (again)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Fox sports blah blah

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Titians

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Used plastic furniture sales person

Votes: 13 14.6%
  • WGAF

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Oxford St

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Maccas

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Take your chairs and p!ss off

Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Fu(k Trent

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • Advancing his initials to TC

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Modelling Lewis Brown’s spring collection....for ladies

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
giphy.gif

In this funny thread I’m gonna be serious for a minute.

I get so mad the way the manly club was hammered by the media last year because of this incompetent clown. We had one of our worst season in history and the coach responsible deflected all criticism because instead he blamed the club for not having the facilities and resources.

So many of the flogs in the media hammered our club but failed to hold this fool accountable for his inept performance as head coach.

Then this season a real coach is at the helm with slightly less talent at his disposal and look what we are doing yet the media are still giving this gronk Barrett air time and talking about his next coaching move. The prick shouldn’t be allowed to coach unanderra under 6s let alone NRL again.
For the reasons you state I hope he is a NRL coach again soon, at any other club. I've got no problem with other sides being weaker!

Trent was given a great and rare opportunity as head coach at NRL level at Manly and he would have tried his best like any one would to make the most out of this great and rare NRL head coach opportunity .

The NRL is a tough gig with plenty of Adversity along the way . Adversity is what reveals ones true character and actions speak louder than words .
The press and his players spoke his praise but his teams actions on the field where it counts were mediocre .

He fell out with the Incomparable Immortal and decided to do it his way .... His way was all the way down to wooden spoon level performance

In the end he also lost respect and support from the front office and the Manly fans had enough of seeing their great culture lose their identity .

There was one thing left for the Trent character to do and that was cut his loses, offer some excuses and take the money and quit .

Quitting is never a sign of great role model and an Inspirational leader . A great and Inspirational leader takes adversity head on and sticks around till the end to make amends and inspire his men . To do this one has to have belief and have confidence in them selves . Trent was going to get his full pay if he had the belief , confidence and desire to coach until the end of his contract but he chose to quit and take his full pay and run away from adversity .

When adversity strikes great leaders strike back and do not run away and this is why I do not believe Trent will ever make a competent NRL coach

Like any human being he deserves to have a happy life and I wish him all the happiness for him and his family .

williamarthurward1-2x.jpg

Let's hope he gets the Titans job, that position is a poisoned chalice and bound for failure, that way we'll get rid of Baz and the Titans, who will be replaced by another Brisbane side.

I reckon he will end up replacing Mary at Illawarra.

Mary will be sacked during next season

I reckon he will end up replacing Mary at Illawarra.

Mary will be sacked during next season

Stranger things have happened feathered friend and In life we can expect the unexpected

I have Dragons mates in the St George area where I live and they tell me that the Dragon fans have no faith in Trent rising their club to another level .

If you look at the Dragons forum you will see posts like this one ........

I'm laughing out loud at McGregor talking about how the team needs to stay healthy while thousands of supporters mental health is being shot to pieces.

Just take some bloody ownership McGregor.

I've never said this before and I hope to never say it again but I want us to lose every single game until this excuse of a coach is gone. I'm not even angry anymore, just sad and disappointed.

And if they think replacing him with Barrett, Young or Hornby is going to fix the problem they might as well give it up, because if they don't we will.

Comical this bloke gets the average yearly wage each month to sit on his bum after underachieving for two years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2