[poll] Warne, Hero or Villain?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Warne, Hero or Villain?

• Villain - He's a pig.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Villain - He's a pig.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
This link shows the pics

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/slideshow/slideshow.php?slideshow=014006070506

Warne 'sex romp' photos hit UK tabloids
dailytelegraph

Pictures in Sunday's edition of the tabloid News of the World show Warne and two 25-year-old models involved in sexual positions with a blow up toy, allegedly taken on Thursday night.

The alleged sexual episode occured in west London during Warne's Hampshire game against Middlesex when he claimed 7-99.

One of the models, Coralie Eiccholtz, has known Warne for a few years but said things only started heating up after she learnt that the cricketer had separated from wife Simone.

"I've known him for years but nothing happened before because I knew he was married," said the New-Zealand born Eiccholtz.

"But since his split he's been texting like mad. He even sent me one during a match."

The other model Emma Kearney praised Warne's performance.

"Shane's a stallion and very willing to experiment. He loved playing around with the inflatable and was up for anything," she said.

After the 10-wicket win over Middlesex, Warne claimed he was suffering.

He said in an interview: "If I'm honest, I'm tired out."

Warne's management did not immediately return calls.
http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,19056938-5001022,00.html

he was so obviously set up.
He is also single now and can do what he wants.

If you were single would you turn down a threeway?

Yeah agreed dan,

He's still a hero to me.. and NO if i was offered a 3 way i wouldn't turn it down (i am single, like warney)..

Let the man go... as dan said it was obviously set up.

Fitting that he had a win over middlesex then became the meat in the middle of a sex sandwich :dance: :dance: :blaugh: :blaugh:

he was so obviously set up.
He is also single now and can do what he wants.

If you were single would you turn down a threeway?

As a married man I would still find it difficult to turn down a threesome :D

As you say Dan now that he is single good luck to him. The only down side is the effect the new publicity may have on his kids

Why is this news. It has nothing to do with cricket and there are English politicians, married sportspeople, journos etc where integrity is an issue that should be looking over their shoulder.

Yawn!

Why is this news. It has nothing to do with cricket and there are English politicians, married sportspeople, journos etc where integrity is an issue that should be looking over their shoulder.

Yawn!

In this case CW I would say that the girls involved would have been looking over their shoulder's :lol:

Look the bloke has not just been in trouble for his rooting around dont forget. He has done quite a few other stupid things and is obviously extremely immature and not very intelligent.

He is a quality cricketer, but unfortunately just doesnt have the brains to go with it.

Ironically in this game his 'real figures' were sensational.

The guy is an idiot but this is all about geting publicity for two 'sleazy' wannabees.

If they are the pictures they showed one is glad that they didn't show any others!!!!!

I have to worry about us - we jump up and down about warne and his extra curricular activities but what about those judges, priests etc who are pedos - they get less attention than warne, who if single at the time is doing something completely legal that many many people have done before.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4