Poll .. Saab V Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which player do you throw the jersey to?

• Saab

• Tuipuluto

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Tui religiously held his wing position and the centre goes through untouched then it's just as much his fault. Even though the props do most of the grunt work, wingers are the most likely to be stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I didn't say religiously hold position. Sometimes you have no choice. Sideline as an extra defender ? Since the corner post is no longer out, its a poor defender. If someone scores on the inside its the centre and the cover defence @ fault not the winger.

I didn't say religiously hold position. Sometimes you have no choice. Sideline as an extra defender ? Since the corner post is no longer out, its a poor defender. If someone scores on the inside its the centre and the cover defence @ fault not the winger.
Didn't claim you said anything. Was just pointing out that it's a dynamic situation that requires more thought than 'hold your width' or 'stay on your man'. When **** hits the fan I'd rather a winger comes in and hopes that the cover defence is pushing across as opposed to sitting back and giving up.

Judging by the poll results we have some brains lacking on this forum.

Saab is so much more of a quality player and X Factor WoW!!!
I think Saab could be anything if his defence improves. He has so much more potential growth.

Don’t see that much upside to Tuipulotu.

Did you know that there is a technicality in the corner post rule?? The players hitting the corner post no longer matters as we know ... but the ball hitting the corner post is still deemed touch in goal.

So if a player jumps for a try and any part of the ball hits the corner post before it touches the ground ... its no try.

Interesting statement by Manly signing Tuipulotu for 2 more years today, as Garrick has a mortgage on the left wing so maybe the club has him ahead of the injured Saab ?
Or maybe not an overly expensive player to have on the books, who they signed now as his price could well jump if Manly keep winning footy games .....

Interesting statement by Manly signing Tuipulotu for 2 more years today, as Garrick has a mortgage on the left wing so maybe the club has him ahead of the injured Saab ?
Or maybe not an overly expensive player to have on the books, who they signed now as his price could well jump if Manly keep winning footy games .....

The club signed Saab to 2026. Hopefully adding depth and options when Garrick gets tried at centre.

Is Parker signed beyond 2023?

Tuipolotu is Tafua mark 2

Can't catch high balls, slow and never makes a line break and can't tackle

No wonder the roosters let him go Useless

Christian was strong last night.
49 post contact metres and all of them coming off our own line. We would have been in worse trouble without him.
Set starts remains an area we need to improve. Panthers are one of the best at this and it's all through their strong running outside backs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4