[poll] RU486

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Is this drug a good thing or not?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
I have seen some photos that were a strong campaign for it

The drug is more than an abortion drug - it is one of the best drugs available for prostate cancer and some other cancers.

Its a shame that femos have turned it into an abortion debate as thats only half the picture.

and to trust Abbott with anything is a bad move, i cant believe how dumb you guys are on the northern beaches

The drug is more than an abortion drug - it is one of the best drugs available for prostate cancer and some other cancers.

Its a shame that femos have turned it into an abortion debate as thats only half the picture.

and to trust Abbott with anything is a bad move, i cant believe how dumb you guys are on the northern beaches

Speaking of femo's how is Hopium?

Tony Abbot made a good point in parliament yesterday. He said " if someone kills a womans unborn baby they are charged with murder but, if a woman decides to end the life of her own unborn baby then it's acceptable.

There is so much more to this debate than simply abortion. I have very strong views on this one - the abortion debate seems to be tied up with when is a baby a baby etc

Papers and the media have turned it into a very simplistic argument.

I just thought it was a funny name for a drug - RU486
(are you for 86) sounds like something 99 would say

That said I believe women should have the right to choose

I just thought it was a funny name for a drug - RU486
(are you for 86) sounds like something 99 would say

That said I believe women should have the right to choose

lol I have had some rather funny conversations about that!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4