[poll] Rd 18 v Panthers, The NRL team & pick the score.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win Manly or Penrith?

• Manly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
Who will win this clash?

Pick the score and MOM

The Manly NRL side to play Penrith is: Brett Stewart, Scott Donald, Terry Hill, Ashley Alberts, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Michael Monaghan (c), Ben Kennedy, Steve Menzies, Sam Harris, Jason King, Shane Dunley, Brent Kite.

Replacements: Mark Bryant, Kylie Leuluai, Steve Matai, Glenn Stewart, Nathan Tutt (one to be ommited)

Manly should get up, Beaver and Kennedy should play. Should be the difference.

Manly 22-12 MOM Kennedy

I am concerned with Burns at 5/8, can Dunley play 80mins?

I think we will get up.

4 players back after last week, 3 very experienced should be the difference.

I am very worried on this one - BK & Beaver maybe out of steam, Burns making his debut against Campbell & Gower, our defence remembles last years - another loss I think but it won't be a cricket score like last week.

I hate to say it , but I've tipped against Manly the last 2 weeks. I'm hopeful that we can beat the Panthers , but it will be another tough ask for the Eagles. It will be a bonus having BK & Menzies back , but our halves need to have good games & defence has to improve to stop Gower & Preston creating opportunities.

Manly - 26
Penrith - 18

Don't hold too much hope of getting to see this game in Fiji , but then again we got to see the State of Origin "LIVE" on ABC Asia Pacific. Thank god for the internet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4