[poll] Prop Poll!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who has Been Manlys best Prop thus far in 2005

• Hecks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kitey

• Kingey

• Kylie

• Total voters

PEPSI

Bencher
Plenty of discussion this morning re Manlys Props, especially since Kingey has made the City Origen side, some say yes he has deserved it, some others are 50/50, some others have suggested while a quality player his form is way off rep footy!

so would just be interested in seeing how everyone rates Manlys regular props on there consistant for in the first 8 rounds, purely on this years form, not last year, should be interesting!
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited ]</span>

not much voting, but those who have , have not given a vote to any player other than KIte! interesting!

I voted for Kite partly because I think he is playing very very well and partly because for me it came down to a tight battle between him and hecks and I figured every man and his dog would vote for Hecks.

Kite is not coming third

im not sure what you are on about.

oh, you mean the guy who has been injured this year.

oh - you do realise that some people might think he has been our second best - behind the other rep prop - and hence not vote for him

The poll would have been more effective if it were poorest preforming - thats more my point.

Not related but lilke the guy both on and off the field, he always has time for a good chat and talks about hte stuff you want to hear, not media dribble

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4