[poll] Monas or Orford.....who do you want at Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Monas or Orford, Who do YOU want at Manly?

• Monas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orford

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

byso

First Grader
There's speculation in the papers that Monas offer is off and that Orford is in line to get the job.

What do you want at Manly?

Who is better halfback?

I was trying to get the player stats for 2005 from the NRL site to compare but it's not working. If someone else can it would be great.

funnily enough my account isnt letting me vote

I think byso should re-frase the question. Its hard to say you want to scrap your current half and captain. No matter how much you think it would be benificial. I think the question should read more like: Who would be better as half at manly?

No prizes for guessing who I picked.

Orford maybe a better half back but there're no guarantees he will win us a comp and Monas is improving everyweek. To pay overs for a player is wrong. We have a good squad to build from our halves arn't the problem its the wing/centres.

Orford might be better, but I am happy with Monas and the way he is improving.

Build the team around him as half and captain and we could end up with a great side. We dont want to be buying a new half every 2 years because we aren't happy or someone better is available.

Build a team.

I think Monas's stupid passes etc. will become less as he plays more.

Orford makes mistakes as well...........He's not perfect!

I suppose some would have got A.Johns last year as well... :lol: :lol:

its an unfair poll, maybe there should be a BOTH option there ?

or maybe a "should Monaghan have signed when the damm contract was offered to him in the first place so we would not have this stupid conversation in the first place " OPTION !!!! :lol: :lol:

The contract situation ounds a bit weird - seems manly offered it to him when his manager was not around, that sounds like theres something underhanded going on.

If there was a both option im sure it would win by miles.

I would have definately voted for both. Since you can't, I'll vote for Monas with the other 6 "idiots".
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed May 11 2005, 01:37PM ]</span>

we made the mistake of letting go a good young half back before to buy a $500k dud. Lets stick with Monas - he is going great guns and is still young. If we buy a class player in the halves it should be anasta for the no 6 jumper.

Another thing to remember we have Burns in P/L and Groom in SG Ball. There maybe the Kimmorley and Gowers of this world in 2/3 years.

Monas isnt a hooker. He is a great halfback. Orfords after money and doesnt have the passionate for Manly as Monas does. He wont do a better job at MANLY. Maybe elsewhere but not at Manly. He left us once already. Thats enough.

Monas is a passionate inspiring captain. Lets keep it that way.

Ummm Kaza he didnt leave us, he was shown the door

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4