[poll] If The Bears Survived The Joint Venture, you would currently be:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If The Bears Survived The Joint Venture, you would currently be:

• Not supporting a Rugby League Team at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supporting the Bears

• Supporting The Tigers

• Supporting The Panthers

• Supporting The Knights

• Supporting The Broncos

• Supporting The Cowboys

• Supporting The Storm

• Supporting The Warriors

• Supporting The Raiders

• Supporting The Rabbits

• Supporting The Roosters

• Supporting The Bulldogs

• Supporting The Sharks

• Supporting The Eels

• Total voters
I'd be very half heartedly supporting the Cowboys seeing as I grew up there.

However, it would be a bit like sleeping with a whore rather than your first and true love.

no idea. would still follow league but would have been disenchanted for a while.

1 thing I am 99% sure of it would not be Norths.

I would support the Dragons or maybe even Wests as they tended to be my 2nd team/s in my younger days (1970s). However due to the silvertail/fibro war I would give the red & whites my support. I see the Dragons is not on the poll though.

i would pobably support norths because there would be at least some tinge of supporting the same club.

Its all a moot point because the better club got the license in the end

I'd be very half heartedly supporting the Cowboys seeing as I grew up there.

However, it would be a bit like sleeping with a whore rather than your first and true love.

What if a whore WAS your first and true love Matas???

And as for the poll, I wouldnt be supporting anyone

i wouldnt be following league

you would be at the local curling club cheering on the old fellas rushing down the ice with their brooms........kinda like watching Jason king take the ball up, so i can see why

I thought about you when I put the poll up Cliffy. I reckon you'd be supporting the GC next year yeah?

I'm pretty sure Mata is still with and married to his 1st love, so is no authority on whores. Danners?

For the guys that wouldn't support anyone - you don't enjoy the game that much? I'm addicted to it. Even if it's Kiwi's versus Great Britian. I was up at 05:00am sharp.

I would go with the panthers.

But in reality there is NO way that Norths would of got the jump over Manly.

Cliffy obviously visits Chard road when he comes down to Sydney - nothing better than Footy/Beers/a root ah Cliffy

You guys are animals. How the hell can I start a poll about The Bears, and it turn into whoring, picking up, beer & rooting?

You guys are dead set kidding yourselves.LoL

I never supported the Northern Eagles and basically dropped off League in this time. The re-emergence of Manly was a great thing despite our lowly positions since then. No Manly, no footy in my view!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4