[poll] If The Bears Survived The Joint Venture, you would currently be:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

If The Bears Survived The Joint Venture, you would currently be:

• Not supporting a Rugby League Team at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Supporting the Bears

• Supporting The Tigers

• Supporting The Panthers

• Supporting The Knights

• Supporting The Broncos

• Supporting The Cowboys

• Supporting The Storm

• Supporting The Warriors

• Supporting The Raiders

• Supporting The Rabbits

• Supporting The Roosters

• Supporting The Bulldogs

• Supporting The Sharks

• Supporting The Eels

• Total voters
If you're around the Cross look for the Green Lights as opposed to Red in the more exclusive areas of Points Point - they are your more exclusive brothel of the Hedi Fleiss ilk......apparently!

Was a norths supporter since i was born so the poll doesn't really effect me because i'd of course be going for norths. If they were to come back, i'd probably still go for manly though cuz i've really grown to love em over the last 8 years (which is still a bloody long time) and i haven't even seen them make the finals until this year.

It's a tough call, i was pretty upset with how norths were booted but that was no fault of manly's just that norths were run by a bunch of dickheads. At least manly could sense what was coming and pulled out.

Anyways thats in the past now, but i'm glad that the joint venture was with manly cuz there ain't any other team i could go for!!

Was a norths supporter since i was born so the poll doesn't really effect me because i'd of course be going for norths. If they were to come back, i'd probably still go for manly though cuz i've really grown to love em over the last 8 years (which is still a bloody long time) and i haven't even seen them make the finals until this year.

It's a tough call, i was pretty upset with how norths were booted but that was no fault of manly's just that norths were run by a bunch of dickheads. At least manly could sense what was coming and pulled out.

Anyways thats in the past now, but i'm glad that the joint venture was with manly cuz there ain't any other team i could go for!!

You guys are animals. How the hell can I start a poll about The Bears, and it turn into whoring, picking up, beer & rooting?

You guys are dead set kidding yourselves.LoL

The bears.....whores...same thing

no idea. would still follow league but would have been disenchanted for a while.

1 thing I am 99% sure of it would not be Norths.

Same as what you've said Garts & also the team that I would end up following wouldn't be Norths or any Super League aligned club as it was them who sucked Manly's finances to the extent that they had to merge to survive in the long term.

Cheers,
:D
Jethro.

For the guys that wouldn't support anyone - you don't enjoy the game that much? I'm addicted to it. Even if it's Kiwi's versus Great Britian. I was up at 05:00am sharp.

I disagree Ryan I would not support another team (well not for a long time anyway) but would still enjoy watching the game. I enjoyed this years grand final but did not really care who won same as last years GF but that was more that I hoped both teams could lose

[quote author=Ryan]

For the guys that wouldn't support anyone - you don't enjoy the game that much? I'm addicted to it. Even if it's Kiwi's versus Great Britian. I was up at 05:00am sharp.

I disagree Ryan I would not support another team (well not for a long time anyway) but would still enjoy watching the game. I enjoyed this years grand final but did not really care who won same as last years GF but that was more that I hoped both teams could lose

[/quote]

Same in regards to the grand finals.

Cliffy obviously visits Chard road when he comes down to Sydney - nothing better than Footy/Beers/a root ah Cliffy
nah i couldnt find the brothel :wall:

hahahha jokes

[quote author=The Wheel]
Cliffy obviously visits Chard road when he comes down to Sydney - nothing better than Footy/Beers/a root ah Cliffy
nah i couldnt find the brothel :wall:

hahahha jokes
[/quote]

Just follow your nose!

I'm pretty sure Mata is still with and married to his 1st love, so is no authority on whores. Danners?
2nd. I'm no oil painting.

The 1st love turned out to be barren so I really dodged a bullet there!

[quote author=Ryan]
I'm pretty sure Mata is still with and married to his 1st love, so is no authority on whores. Danners?

[/quote]

yeah ive seen ure head
and u have masive problems mata :D

[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
yeah ive seen ure head
kindred spirits huh?

At least I make a better pizza. :p

[/quote]
fark off
you have no idea :bdh:

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Cliffy Gc]
yeah ive seen ure head
kindred spirits huh?

At least I make a better pizza. :p

[/quote]
fark off
you have no idea :bdh:

[/quote]

He does have an idea dude. he works in a pizza shop every now and then!

[quote author=Ryan]

[/quote]

Mata, You mis-spelt Darren.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7