Poll: Has the Parra rivalry re-ignited?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Has the rivalry with Parra re-ignited?

• Yes

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Never died down

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Who are Parra?

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
They are eternal enemy, always have been, always will be. They have beaten us in 2 grand finals out of 3 and they have never let us forget it.

Over history we have won 2 out of every 3 games , handed them their record home defeat as well, 64-12 in 1988, what a sweet day that was.

Now they buy and try to buy our established first grade players, we bought their cast offs and turned them into successful players.

I support 2 clubs, Manly and who ever plays the whinging worms!

Seeing they came into the comp at the same time as us, our success can only truly be measured against them...theyve done nothing since 86 apart from lose the unloseable GF against drugcastle and had a player on a hot streak in hayne for 8 or 9 weeks....so no....no revival to the rivalry IMO.

When did the Manly vs Parra rivalry ever die down? It doesn't matter if they are on the bottom or top of the ladder, every win against Parra-doesn't-matta is cause for celebration.

I was tempted to say 'who are Parramatta' just to stir the pot haha. Bunch of nuffys. Plus if you still hate them regardless of how crap they are, then the rivalry is still there. Which in my opinion it still is

Always hated them but extra spice now that Watnow, Will Hoppa & Fully Lussick play for them.

G'day FELLAS first time poster and a passionate supporter of the mighty Sea eagles. The biggest rivalry for me is us versus Parra dont matta or the doggies. A close friend of mine who is a bulldog fanatic has a friend who is supposedly close mates with a reporter and says Kieran Foran has already signed with the eels its a done deal... If that is the case the rivalry between manly and parra will be even more intense..EITHER way i hate parra and will even more so if this is the case.. The impending decisions from both DCE & Foran next week is a critical moment in Manlys famous history.. LETS hope and pray they both stay faithfull to the mighty seaeagles and these rumors which are driving us all nuts are put to bed.

Im saying No, but thats no to say ti wont start flaring up.

The rivarly on Rd1 is just the NRL and the Media trying to make something out or Choc going to parra.

Quite frankly im hoping we steamroll parra 40 nil and then this hype is put to bed.

Growing up I hated Parra with a passion but nowadays I just can't go past the mange ridden Dogs....I think it started with my loathing of that cheap shot merchant Terry Lamb, then came the defection to super league. Final nail in the coffin was Greenburg and his shady used car salesman persona....the thought of that sociopath worming his way to a position of power within the NRL makes me fearful for the future of the game.

I just want March the 6th to hurry up. Hope we have a fully fit team, smash Watmough, and the slimy Eels.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4