Poll GF winner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who wins the Grand Final

• Penrith

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • Lol@Souths

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I hope they both lose

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The refs will cost a team the game

Votes: 7 10.0%

• Total voters
It's a tough choice because I personally find both sides hard to stomach. Bennett carries on like a pork chop in press conferences and loves to patronise others with his views 'after the fact'. Then you've got Walker and Gagai who are detestable.

Then on the flip side, you've got Cleary, Luai, Burton and To'o who started this whole 'orgy' after the try is scored **** that I can't stand with the jumping and yahooing. Then you've got Steve 'throw the opposition boots over the sideline' Crichton who is constantly being charged with contrary conduct. Part of me would love to see Ivan never win a premiership after what he did the Wests Tigers as well...

So i'm torn.

I’m not torn, my now departed son in law was a mad Panther fan and his two little boys have followed suit.

For him , and them, I’ll be proud to support the Riff next Sunday.

If they win I’m sure Mick will be looking down from somewhere saying “ you ****ing beauty “ .

That's a good enough reason for me MFB.

Go the Pennies.

Worst outcome for me. I hate both teams with a passion. Honestly don’t want to watch it but I think I’ll get a bit more pleasure watching Penrith lose back to back grand finals. I can’t stand the smugness they and their fans have carried throughout the last 2 years.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but ‘go the bunnies’.

Edit: Also for that prick Girdler saying we don’t deserve to be there.

Last edited:
I prefer Penrith to win.
I use to live in the area and we would see players at the local shops or walking around the street with their families often. My daughter use to go up to them and ask for a photo, not once was she declined a photo.

If we can't win it I'm happy for anyone except the Storm, Eels or the Rorters to win.

As the Panthers didn't have a week off, had a few injuries and still managed to beat the rested Storm with all their grubby tactics, that'll do me. Plus I dislike Walker, Gagai and the Rabbits in general (except for Benji). Go the Riff.

As the Panthers didn't have a week off, had a few injuries and still managed to beat the rested Storm with all their grubby tactics, that'll do me. Plus I dislike Walker, Gagai and the Rabbits in general (except for Benji). Go the Riff.
Im finally watching the Panthers v storm game and they were extremely unlikely to lose smith and Welch. Very early much like us with keppie

I prefer Penrith to win.
I use to live in the area and we would see players at the local shops or walking around the street with their families often. My daughter use to go up to them and ask for a photo, not once was she declined a photo.

If we can't win it I'm happy for anyone except the Storm, Eels or the Rorters to win.
I used to love Penrith back a few years ago but once Cleary back stabbed the Tigers and then had the audacity to blow their supporters kisses, I completely lost respect for the guy. It’s coloured how I feel about the club now. He is a piece of **** person with no credibility.

They say you have to lose one before you win one, to be in 2 GFs and to lose both would be heartbreakingly cruel. So, go you penny Panthers !!

Just need to look at history... How many teams have made back to back Grandfinals and list both in recent history?
Melb lost 06- won 07
Manly lost 07- won 08
Manly lost 95-won 96

There's a heap More i can't remember atm but usually when a team makes 2 In a row, if they lose the first, they win the second

Just need to look at history... How many teams have made back to back Grandfinals and list both in recent history?
Melb lost 06- won 07
Manly lost 07- won 08
Manly lost 95-won 96

There's a heap More i can't remember atm but usually when a team makes 2 In a row, if they lose the first, they win the second
Balmain 88/89. Roosters lost 03-04, however won 02

I don't give a flying shag who wins the game TBH. I'll watch it because I'm a rugby league fan (and because I'm paying for a Kayo subscription so I might as well use it), but I don't care who wins. My interest flew south for the winter at full time last Friday night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4