POLL Brooks Vs Shoe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I'm not sure how Schuster gets back into this team without injuries to others. Sipley comes in for Waddle, Lawton looked good today, he played more minutes than I thought he would. Burbo does have a track record for injuries, that'll be his opening.

Yeah, I'm not sure how Schuster gets back into this team without injuries to others. Sipley comes in for Waddle, Lawton looked good today, he played more minutes than I thought he would. Burbo does have a track record for injuries, that'll be his opening.
To be honest, even with an injury I don’t think he gets a bench spot. His fitness is just a huge worry. Schuster is at a real crossroads in his career, sink or swim time.

To be honest, even with an injury I don’t think he gets a bench spot. His fitness is just a huge worry. Schuster is at a real crossroads in his career, sink or swim time.
And let's hope he takes the right road. If he can force his way into the side it's going to be on effort and fitness. Everyone knows what he can do skill-wise. A fit Schu can only be good for the team

And let's hope he takes the right road. If he can force his way into the side it's going to be on effort and fitness. Everyone knows what he can do skill-wise. A fit Schu can only be good for the team
Ideally putting pressure on the 18

Sipley for Waddell
Valid. But I think Lodge also comes into the frame when fit. With Jake playing 80 min I think we only need two middles on the bench. I’d still have Schu there as impact/
Phase it another way…the plodder on 200k or the bludger on 800k? Easy answer.
We’re on the hook for both salaries, regardless of where they play.

Imagine having that 800K to allocate elsewhere with how well this team is shaping up. Of course, would love to see Schu deliver on his promise and add to this team.

Brooks is big chance to come into contention for NSW Origin.

Last years 6's Luai and Cody Walker arent setting the world on fire.

Extending shoe last year in my opinion was a bad idea. I know I said it time and time again at the time but I feel we could of invested his portion of the cap in better areas.

cya shoe

Attachments

• the-simpsons-stop.gif
    the-simpsons-stop.gif
    118.4 KB · Views: 12

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10