Poll added - Sea Eagles Everyone in League jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

how does this play out?

• the religious 7 ride into the sunset and never play for Manly again

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • the religious 7 are all reinstated next week with no hard feelings

Votes: 132 69.1%
  • Vlandys goes ahead with his Pride Round next year

Votes: 36 18.8%
  • Manly use the Everyone in League jersey forever more

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • one or 2 of the 7 are sacked as ringleaders

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • all or most accept some enlightenment on the issue and will wear the jersey in future

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Manly never mention Everyone in League again...

Votes: 34 17.8%
  • Several players sek immediate release from Manly

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Send all the Christians/Mormons to concentration camps to beat the terrible choices they have made out of them! It's 2022, how dare they have beliefs that are in direct opposition to the angry mob?

No, I just wrote it for a laugh??? Of course I do! I assume you disagree??
I do, quite strongly.

Approx 3-4% identify as LGBTQI (likely under reported), to dismiss the contribution to society or Rugby League is.....well it confounds me personally.

As a side note, I just gogled and 3.3% of the population is indigenous as a comparison.

Unless your argument is that Ian Roberts is actually the only LGBTQI person ever involved in Rugby League.

If that is the case i can 100% tell you that is incorrect. As FACT.

Send all the Christians/Mormons to concentration camps to beat the terrible choices they have made out of them! It's 2022, how dare they have beliefs that are in direct opposition to the angry mob?
Ha draw a longer bow mate

Be honest mate - do you consider gay people as equals?
The gay people I know are awesome. Wish I had more friends like them!
Not to mention the flight attendant I had from Auckland to Sydney last week was the best!!!! Scotty from QANTAS shout out to you legend for all those drinks you kept rolling in!

Not to mention the flight attendant I had from Auckland to Sydney last week was the best!!!! Scotty from QANTAS shout out to you legend for all those drinks you kept rolling in!
Haha right you nearly fooled me.

But the question was, do you see them as equals?

"Peanut brain lefties" 😂

There's nothing like using a sweeping blanket statement to show you accept everyone as equals.
Yeah just like calling anyone with an opposing opinion a bigot or a homophobe. Hypocrisy to the moon hey. Rules for thee not for me!

Of course I do. Thats the whole point.
You peanut brain lefties think LGBQTIA rights > Religious rights. I think all rights are equal as defined in the universal declaration of human rights. Universal Declaration of Human Rights | United Nations

Gotta love when the loud minority resort to name calling to drive home their point of supporting equality and inclusivity.

Please, tell me more about equality?

1658793329618.png

Yeah just like calling anyone with an opposing opinion a bigot or a homophobe. Hypocrisy to the moon hey. Rules for thee not for me!
I don't agree with saying these boys have an opinion, that, like everyone else's also needs respecting.

Its a directive in their case and on multiple levels.

Gotta love when the loud minority resort to name calling to drive home their point of supporting equality and inclusivity.

Please, tell me more about equality?

View attachment 21684
It's not my fault if you identify as a peanut brain lefty. I wonder if we went back through all of the pages on this topic, how many times you called people homophobes or bigots for suggesting players have a right to freely practice their religion.
Interesting that you consider the position of the players to freely practice their religon as the minority position yet argue the the rights of the LGBQTIA community supercede those of the religious group because the LGBQTIA community is the most vulnerable as the minority. Which is it?

It's not that people with opposing opinions are intrinsically bad, it's just that they have mistaken beliefs. I have no respect, or time, for homophobes or bigots, or racists, or crooks and thieves, or for persons who have no respect for others for that matter. These players take the knee at the end of games and thank some deity and I have no problem with that. So why can't they put on a jersey and play the sport that pays them handsomely.

I have resisted the temptation to get involved in this, but a few facts need to be clarified

-this is women in league round
-its also the Gotcha for life Cup against Roosters
-a pride round is a fine idea but they need to organise it and bring the stakeholders around
-NRL are supposed to sign off on jersey changes, so how can we change the jersey anyway ?
-who is running the joint ...Homer Simpson ,Turd Greenburg ? what moron thought it was a good idea to throw all the marketing opportunities into the washing machine and see what cluster f,,, can be created -on that note job well done morons !!
-NRL, broadcasters and fans will not be happy with Manly fielding a reserve grade side ,so that cant happen

2 solutions
1.let those objecting wear their normal jersey
2.I think the better idea is for Manly to say look we have jumped the gun here ,its women in league round and the Gotch for Life Cup so thats enough themes for one week and on that basis we will play in our normal jersey and work with all the stakeholders to try and include everyone to have pride (remembering its not about promoting gayness its about supporting those that are ) round at a later date where there is not competing messages and it can be given the focus it deserves

just my thoughts and I actually like the Pride jersey looks great, its a good idea at the wrong time and badly executed and poorly communicated and sold to the stakeholders

It's not my fault if you identify as a peanut brain lefty. I wonder if we went back through all of the pages on this topic, how many times you called people homophobes or bigots for suggesting players have a right to freely practice their religion.
Interesting that you consider the position of the players to freely practice their religon as the minority position yet argue the the rights of the LGBQTIA community supercede those of the religious group because the LGBQTIA community is the most vulnerable as the minority. Which is it?

Likewise, it's not my fault you identify as a flog, but like the gays, we can't help who we are. But just so you know, I support your choice to be a flog.

Feel free to scroll all you like, but I haven't used the word bigot or homophobe once, rendering your comment invalid. I also never stated anything about one groups right superseding the other. You can't just make things up to try and validate your position. You simply lose all credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10