Plenty to like!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d sit afb the last 2 games. We scored all our points when he and Marty were out tonight. Start tent or keppie and bring guaca in and maybe another young un. Afb looks spent this year. Give him the last 2 off
Who scored Marty’s try?

The first 30 mins of that game was some of the most lamentable crap masquerading as football I have ever seen from a Manly side ...

We didn't start going until we threw all the game plans and plots out the window and started playing freestyle ... and got lucky ....

and to think some numbnuts are praising beating the doggies as some sort of monumental success ....

and for goodness sakes ... What part of Dessie's coaching continually has us asleep at the wheel for the 1st quarter ....

PSS ... on a brigter note ... I am as pleased as everyone at the form of Funa and Harper .... also Paseka, but I have been on him all year ...

I hope Des gives these kids some thought come next season he probably just pick a team of Tom, Jorge, Parker, Suli, Saab, Walker, Dce, Jake, siro , Jack G, Marty, Levi, afb bench Paseka, keppie, Croker, Hamuole.

I love to see
Tom, Hoppa, Walker, Suli, Harper, schuster, Dce, Jake, siro, Hamuole, Marty, Levi, Afb.
Bench
Paseka, Cust, Keppie, Jack G.

We beat the Dogs, who are doing a great impersonation of the 1999 Magpies team.

A win is a win is a win, despite letting in 4 tries against Lachlan Lewis and Averillo, yep, Lewis and Averillo.
We let in three tries not four... one of which was contentious.

The first 30 mins of that game was some of the most lamentable crap masquerading as football I have ever seen from a Manly side ...

We didn't start going until we threw all the game plans and plots out the window and started playing freestyle ... and got lucky ....

and to think some numbnuts are praising beating the doggies as some sort of monumental success ....

and for goodness sakes ... What part of Dessie's coaching continually has us asleep at the wheel for the 1st quarter ....

PSS ... on a brigter note ... I am as pleased as everyone at the form of Funa and Harper .... also Paseka, but I have been on him all year ...

Lol.

Its been a very difficult last 3 months with 3/4 of our first choice spine out of action and an injury toll to our first team players that has really stretched our reserves.

The real positive of this is its forced the coaching team to blood some of the new guys and we are now seeing a nucleus of our future team moving forward.

You see young Hoppa getting better as he becomes match fit, he could be a huge weapon in coming seasons. Morgan Harper in two games has shown how hard straight running with a bit of foot work is so badly needed in a side. Funa is also improving every week and his utility value in covering full back, centre and winger is going to help us.

I loved what I saw from Josh Schuster before he got hurt last week and we are seeing the emergence of some quality young forward talent in Keppie and Paseka and I would love to see Oka get a go as hes ready for first grade.

I hope that the adversity these young players have endured over the last 10 weeks gives them an education about whats needed to be successful and that next year we have a vibrant young team mixed with some experience that makes us a major threat for the title!

That's the response normally associated with adolescent girls .... but then again, I am probably expecting too much from a dribbler posting high praise for being completely out played by the cellar dwellers for the first 30 mins ....

That's the response normally associated with adolescent girls .... but then again, I am probably expecting too much from a dribbler posting high praise for being completely out played by the cellar dwellers for the first 30 mins ....
Swing, miss... slap, slap, tickle.

And 9 of our first graders missing!!!!
Yes... we were missing back up spine players as well, and lost three during the game too. I can’t wait until next season rolls around. The Saab signing only adds to the explosion of high quality youth we have coming through. Then there’s the promise of the Barrett side show, a healthy squad (hopefully), new assistant, and Josh Schuster!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6