Plenty to like!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We beat the Dogs, who are doing a great impersonation of the 1999 Magpies team.

A win is a win is a win, despite letting in 4 tries against Lachlan Lewis and Averillo, yep, Lewis and Averillo.

Dogs have lost 10 games by six or less...
They still lost them though mate. We win those similar games and we’re pushing for a spot in the 4. I take the point tho but that dogs team is another level down frm us and wests. They are bad. My god Lachlan Lewis should never see first grade again.

Win a win injuries got us this year, seeing development of funa and harper while young Hopa seems to be finally settling in to first grade.
Give des some thoughts come 2021 no doubt imo Suli and Walker start in centres with shoe at 6 but seems to be few guys putting there hand up for a wing spot Hopa, Saab, Harper, Funa and Jorge

What a pointless thread. The win is nice, but let’s be realistic

A win is a win and we'll take it, but you're right in being realistic. We beat the Dogs. The Dogs who have won 2 out of 18 games this year and we almost did what we did last week against the Tigpies.

Yes there were some good signs out there, and its good to get a win. But any of the top 8 sides, even the Sharks, would have beaten us easily tonight. We won more because the Dogs simply aren't a good side than we won because we played great football.

They still lost them though mate. We win those similar games and we’re pushing for a spot in the 4. I take the point tho but that dogs team is another level down frm us and wests. They are bad. My god Lachlan Lewis should never see first grade again.
I agree... but Brad Parker was the most experienced back... the rest of them were just kids starting out... We also lost three players during the game.

Moan, whine, moan, moan... we can’t attack anymore... whine, cry, sook etc... realistic you say? Entire backline injured. Back up fullback and backup 5/8 also injured... kids playing... Manly won! I’m stoked!

01. Tom Trbojevic / Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Dylan Walker / Cade Cust / Josh Schuster
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson

All out or injured and didn't return during the game. Dogs were desperate to get off the bottom of the table. We played at a ground where we have had 0 luck at over the past decade and a half.

I thought we'd finally see some positivity around these parts :eek:

Thought we aimed up amazingly.

01. Tom Trbojevic / Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Dylan Walker / Cade Cust / Josh Schuster
09. Manase Fainu
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson

All out or injured and didn't return during the game. Dogs were desperate to get off the bottom of the table. We played at a ground where we have had 0 luck at over the past decade and a half.

I thought we'd finally see some positivity around these parts :eek:

Thought we aimed up amazingly.
Great stuff Ryan... good to see you posting mate. Hope you’re doing well.

I’d sit afb the last 2 games. We scored all our points when he and Marty were out tonight. Start tent or keppie and bring guaca in and maybe another young un. Afb looks spent this year. Give him the last 2 off

Didn't Marty regain his own grubber for a try?

edit: agree @Kevinward777 Plenty to like. Manly won, Eels lost, dogs lost!

1- The talent coming through
2- The usual whining by Silvertails when the boys came out slow.
3- The fact we scored 64 points in a fortnight with so many injuries and our best attacking players to come back.
4- The fact we scored 32 points to ten- only minutes after the Silvertails expert commentary team declared- Des can’t coach attack.
5- Turbo, Walker, Suli, Jorge, Garrick, Schuster, all missing from the backline and we still won.
6- Funa’s improvement at fullback.
7- Young Paseka bitch slapping the Pillowseka mob.

Well done Des and the boys!
Agreed I thought the boys played excellent footy last night. The young blokes certainly stood up. Funa was reliable, Harper going to definately be our regular centre coz he's a gem. Miski was fantastic in defence all night. Congrats boys, very proud of the way you handled yourselves last night.

Dogs have lost 10 games by six or less...
Good morning feathered friend . I hope you are keeping well

In regards to your Benchmark Perspective of Dogs have lost 10 games by six or less

Words do not elevate a wooden spoon team from last spot but only Wins do

Wooden Spooners are no Benchmark

Have a great day
31sP+fwmL8L._AC_SY400_.jpg

I'm thrilled to watch the 'forgotten' players in our roster given a chance, with many of them giving us hope 2021 will be a better season. I'm just sorry it took a shedload of injuries to the Favoured 17 before DESpicable was forced to make changes.
Ask yourself: If we had a full roster of fit players now would you pick Tafua, Suli, Sandwich, Elliot, Walker, Thommo or Con in your top 17?
I can't say I would.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7