Pledge jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger.
Our Pledge jerseys turned up. And Ticketek sent through the tickets.
So no excuses left. Off to the Homebush Hoodoo...
Yep it certainly is a hoodoo glad you are coming out to support the team tonight.

Hey all

Apparently there have been a few issues with the delivery of pledge jerseys and also With some Names not appearing.

The club is keen to sort it out so if you are having an issue don’t complain on social media give the guys/gals a call in the membership department and they will work to help!

I received an email reply from membership yesterday regarding my son’s missing name from the pledge jersey.

I have to admit I was very impressed with the reply which basically said that there were a number of members who’s name went missing (technical issue was explained) and the club is doing it’s upmost to rectify this. They are looking at reprinting the jersey with the addition of those names.

Fingers crossed it works out.

My pledge turned up, but all that happened was mrs ge told me to go clean the kitchen :(

0535353_1

I received an email reply from membership yesterday regarding my son’s missing name from the pledge jersey.

I have to admit I was very impressed with the reply which basically said that there were a number of members who’s name went missing (technical issue was explained) and the club is doing it’s upmost to rectify this. They are looking at reprinting the jersey with the addition of those names.

Fingers crossed it works out.
Ahhh "technical issues"?
What ever excuse did we use before the advent of technology?

Ordered mine last Thursday at it arrived today.

Great service.

I presume you all saw that they have a small number on sale.

@Dan
Ha I think the tipping prize is going to be jersey of choice and if Taree eagle wins it he already has one :)

Staff online

• lsz
    First Grader
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11