Pledge jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can I ask if anyone finds Dynesty sizes much bigger than regular Small/Medium/Large? Going to buy a jersey and would normally be a medium but according to the size chart a small is 5cm's bigger than my medium soccer top.

Can I ask if anyone finds Dynesty sizes much bigger than regular Small/Medium/Large? Going to buy a jersey and would normally be a medium but according to the size chart a small is 5cm's bigger than my medium soccer top.

The trick will be finding someone on here that doesn't order jerseys without "x's" and "l's" on the tag!

Wish I had grabbed one for the tipping comp prize now

Sad to read on social media that last years “ Member of the Year” pledged and her name didn’t appear ( maybe member of the year for 2018 but nevertheless!!).

I thought all current members are on it.
No just the ones that pledged , I had to renew my membership later this year after the cut off, was not in a position to pay earlier this year but have no worries now.

my point is not all members are on it.

Yup.

I pledged and saw my name among the heap in 'the video' but the club didn't send me anything saying they acknowledged or confirmed my pledge, then I forgot to email them due to... oh I dunno:
dog eating homework, covid-19, lockdowns, Elon Musk stole my internet, there was a fraction too much friction, girls just wanna have fun, Houston themselves actually had a problem this time.... something

So...that's that.

Yup.

I pledged and saw my name among the heap in 'the video' but the club didn't send me anything saying they acknowledged or confirmed my pledge, then I forgot to email them due to... oh I dunno:
dog eating homework, covid-19, lockdowns, Elon Musk stole my internet, there was a fraction too much friction, girls just wanna have fun, Houston themselves actually had a problem this time.... something

So...that's that.
Pledgend

I pledged mine, dont know if its on the jersey or not.

Didnt see anything about ordering the jersey, which i would of.

Edit: yeah I'm on there, just seen the video.

Last edited:
So I pledged my and my little 5yo boy’s membership before the cut off date. I have a confirmation email from membership that both our names are on the jersey. The bloody thing hasn’t arrived as yet and the tracking number is as useful as our defensive effort tonight.

So at the ground they had banners thanking the pledged members and all the names were on the banner. Yes, my name was on there, my little boy’s name was missing.

I hope to God that this error was done on the banner because if it’s not on the jersey how am I going to explain it to him after going on about it for the last 3 months that his name will be on the players jersey. This little guy is trying to decide between Manly and the Roosters (as the wife follows them) so ifs name is missing this will be the end.

I am so devastated right now, if his name is missing I will return the jersey and ask for a refund.

How do we expect the players to perform when the front office can’t get their house in order?

Attachments

• IMG_3715.jpg
    IMG_3715.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 24
So I pledged my and my little 5yo boy’s membership before the cut off date. I have a confirmation email from membership that both our names are on the jersey. The bloody thing hasn’t arrived as yet and the tracking number is as useful as our defensive effort tonight.

So at the ground they had banners thanking the pledged members and all the names were on the banner. Yes, my name was on there, my little boy’s name was missing.

I hope to God that this error was done on the banner because if it’s not on the jersey how am I going to explain it to him after going on about it for the last 3 months that his name will be on the players jersey. This little guy is trying to decide between Manly and the Roosters (as the wife follows them) so ifs name is missing this will be the end.

I am so devastated right now, if his name is missing I will return the jersey and ask for a refund.

How do we expect the players to perform when the front office can’t get their house in order?

That sucks.

I pledged, got nothing from the club...yet saw my name on the promotional video.

Hopefully your son has the same name as me.... then the jersey will be a keeper.

Also, the way the year has gone....

Those jerseys should be about $50.

Two thin strips of fabric stitched together (probably) by some poor child in some sweatshop and they want $160...?? No wonder the knock offs do well for $10

Still waiting for our pledge jerseys, a week after being told they had shipped.
Bought mobile tickets for the Homebush Horrorshow on Friday, but Ticketek haven’t bothered to deliver them.
Hopefully Foxtel satellite out of range too.

Hey all

Apparently there have been a few issues with the delivery of pledge jerseys and also With some Names not appearing.

The club is keen to sort it out so if you are having an issue don’t complain on social media give the guys/gals a call in the membership department and they will work to help!

Hey all

Apparently there have been a few issues with the delivery of pledge jerseys and also With some Names not appearing.

The club is keen to sort it out so if you are having an issue don’t complain on social media give the guys/gals a call in the membership department and they will work to help!

Good post mate - I know the team are aware of the issues and want to rectify those so make sure if it has affected you to touch base with them.

As with everything they’re always happy to help!

I recently ordered a couple of items from the online store, one turned up inside a week and the other over 2 weeks. Probably just a sign of the times and dodgy mail out here in the sticks but

WHY THE HELL IS THE ONLINE STORE BASED IN NZ.

Let me guess some highly paid fool decided they would save money by basing it overseas. This is what all politicians and corporate executives do in Australia to save money for their companies. Funny thing is they dont want to work in these countries with lower paid wages.

Rant over, carry on.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6