Please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I keep the stats throughout a match.
Cronulla received five 6-agains; Manly none. The six-again mentioned earlier was through a Cronulla hand touching the ball, not a discretionary 6-again.
Manly won the penalties 6 to 5, but four of them were in the second half.
The ref didn't cost us the match; our left side backline non-defence did.
Cronulla won the match in the first 20 minutes of the match, proving that you can win, and lose, a match early doors.
Right side, in fairness. Otherwise spot on.

Tolman did go off and take the free interchange, but then he subbed himself straight back on? Did anyone else notice that? How the fark is that allowed to happen? Disgrace.
Another loophole that coaches exploit, the NRL will say, we'll look at it blah, blah, blah and do nothing.
As with many of these loopholes we supporters can see them and have a simple solution but the NRL can't.
Simple, if you get subbed for a HIA using the free interchange then you can't come back on within say 10 minutes, you still get the free sub anyway.

I actually thoughts Cummins let both teams get away with slowing down the play the ball a fair bit.
But he only pinged us when it occurred to him.

We got our first penalty after 35 minutes of play.

Not that it was his fault we leaked 32 points in a half of football. But he sure as feck didn't help us.

I actually thoughts Cummins let both teams get away with slowing down the play the ball a fair bit.

Not that it was his fault we leaked 32 points in a half of football. But he sure as feck didn't help us.

I'm with you.

I hate Cummins so much that I blame him, even when he isn't reffing us.

did you notice that just after the penalty as we were attacking the line tolman was 3 mtrs offside infront of the ref as the manly player played the ball, he than was involved in the tackle & the ref did s.f.a.
worst part about it was that if the ref had the balls to award a penalty or 6 again we may have played the next tackle differently & not lost the ball which led to the try just before half time

I'm just astounded by the apparent drop in quality of refs this season. First there was that amateur Ranga who stitched us up twice this season already and then that clown tonight. They look like absolute rookies out of their depth.
Agree, and with the inconsistencies and arbitrary calls ( six agains )that can determine games it makes it even more alarming.

We were our worst enemy but seriously how bad was Sutton and the bunker. Just compounded how bad we were.
Going back a long way you would struggle to find one game where Sutton showed any favour towards us, he cost us the semi against Souths when he binned Jake and has penalised us countless times at critical times in matches which has cost us the game, probably my least favourite referee from a bunch of extremely poor officials, for the life of me I fail to understand why a coach can't raise the subject of poor refereeing after it's cost his team victory without fear of a $10,000 fine, just ridiculous

How is it in our game a knock on is inconclusive to overturn but the bunker can conclusively tonight rule Ken Maumalo didn’t have both feet behind the kicker who was 30m across field?
I thought exactly the same thing, looking at it I thought he actually looked to be just behind the kicker, if they don't have a system where they can superimpose a line across the field to determine offside in close calls then benefit of the doubt should be introduced imo

It really won't matter and will never will be. The NRL look at each 6 again or penalty ordered after each game, and as a exclusivity. They look at each individual case and say did you do it? of course! then that was warranted. They don't review fairness, equality within the game, nor the impact of the the way the game is going.

They need to prove to themselves there is no slant or wrong calls. It is called job justification. Is it a good look for the NRL - NO!!!!! there is no balance.

This is irrespective of last weeks game for us, it is the same in every game and most teams would say the same. We played ****e in the first half, Harper was a turnstile in defence, he was hopeless. Blaming Jake doesn't help because he gets targeted by refs, I reviewed some of the penalties and the timing of his tackles on the players are unfairly treated, he would need to be an Olympian to get off the tackles on some occasion. It just makes a joke of the fairness.

Just saying!

It really won't matter and will never will be. The NRL look at each 6 again or penalty ordered after each game, and as a exclusivity. They look at each individual case and say did you do it? of course! then that was warranted. They don't review fairness, equality within the game, nor the impact of the the way the game is going.

They need to prove to themselves there is no slant or wrong calls. It is called job justification. Is it a good look for the NRL - NO!!!!! there is no balance.

This is irrespective of last weeks game for us, it is the same in every game and most teams would say the same. We played ****e in the first half, Harper was a turnstile in defence, he was hopeless. Blaming Jake doesn't help because he gets targeted by refs, I reviewed some of the penalties and the timing of his tackles on the players are unfairly treated, he would need to be an Olympian to get off the tackles on some occasion. It just makes a joke of the fairness.

Just saying!
Yeah I agree with everything you've said however, Jake is definitely our player who takes a liberal approach and is "in charge" of such things which leads to more penalties on suspicion due to his role. We have well developed ruck control tactics with the use of wrestling and other such things, it's noticeable when we get a roll on even as a one eyed eagle-man.

We definitely aren't the worst offenders by a significant margin as some of not just the infringements against us but when we receive them. I'd be willing to wager they're probably professional foul, tackle 1 after a break type penalties. I can't remember the last time we had a piggy back whether we capitalised on it or not, we just don't get them.

I think we deserve most of not all of the penalties and 6 again calls we give away.

The thing that irks me, is the lack of received penalties and set restarts we get given.

It always amazes me that some teams can play near perfectly disciplined footy against us. Not an off-side, slow to release, hands on the ball, nothing.

None more evident than the 2013 GF when the most penalised team all year managed to not be offside once or hold down in the ruck.

Behind a paywall, but finally something is being said?

‘Please explain’: Hasler stunned by Manly’s rap sheet
]
Annersley just makes me sick listening to his bullshiit excuses.He’s a politician thru and thru. Nothing will change until he gets the arse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8