Please explain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Will start off by saying I don’t blame the officials for the result, even though in 80mins the Sharks didn’t give away a set restart …

We must be getting in contact with the NRL asking for an explanation about that 10mins that Olakau’atu received. The bunker has gone back and found an infringement for high contact, deemed serious enough that he has to leave the park. The bunker also has a doctor that rules on players needing an HIA.

How does it come about that in the same bunker, they can send Olakau’atu off for forceful contact to the head but not send Tolman off the field for an assessment after the contact, it doesn’t correlate at all

Really? Not one set restart? I feel it's the standard for us and refs. That sin bin was ridiculous!

I’ve watched that tackle from Haumole 10 times or more and cannot see much wrong with it? Am I just looking at it with Maroon and White glasses or was there not much in it?
Very similar to Jr Paulo and he still got a week.

We’re Manly not Penrith so it won’t be a fine.

The bunker knock on inconclusive was the biggest joke of the night. Sutton calls knock on standing 15 m away and in front. Then the bunker clown with a camera looking directly side on at it says inconclusive. So that means it's not a knock on yet goes with the on field clown decision and gives the ball to the guppies yet we keep the captains call. What a fuking farce. If the bunker couldn't see a knock on then IT FUKING WELL WASN'T YOU CLUELESS C**TS.

Can someone also explain to me why we were getting blown penalties when we were in the opposing half? I think 3 times from memory. Should they not be 6 agains?

Disgusting imo. At the end the sharks were all over us. Was screaming “6 again!!!!” Nothin came. Just a joke. Actually happy with the fight back and glad that Harper got hooked. The future is Koula now.
The last 15 minutes was an absolute joke. We had all the momentum and they were holding us down every tackle. Yet nothing from the ref.

I keep the stats throughout a match.
Cronulla received five 6-agains; Manly none. The six-again mentioned earlier was through a Cronulla hand touching the ball, not a discretionary 6-again.
Manly won the penalties 6 to 5, but four of them were in the second half.
The ref didn't cost us the match; our left side backline non-defence did.
Cronulla won the match in the first 20 minutes of the match, proving that you can win, and lose, a match early doors.

The bunker knock on inconclusive was the biggest joke of the night. Sutton calls knock on standing 15 m away and in front. Then the bunker clown with a camera looking directly side on at it says inconclusive. So that means it's not a knock on yet goes with the on field clown decision and gives the ball to the guppies yet we keep the captains call. What a fuking farce. If the bunker couldn't see a knock on then IT FUKING WELL WASN'T YOU CLUELESS C**TS.
The halfway line was even there as a reference point. It was a complete farce.

The halfway line was even there as a reference point. It was a complete farce.
When you look at a soccer ( A-League ffs ) telecast that can superimpose a horizontal line and use that to say yay or nay to a goal ( that can decide a game) because a player’s big toe/knee etc was onside or not why can’t the NRL do the same?
With the technology available l can’t believe that it’s not part of the bunker’s tools.
The bunker ruling tonight of an inconclusive knock on shouldn’t be subjective, the ball has either gone forward or it hasn’t - if it hasn’t gone forward then it’s not a knock on.

I get that the ref on the field has to make a call but the bunker shouldn’t sit on the fence when it’s tasked to make a call on something that is one of only two things -
Did it go forward or didn’t it?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8