• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saints game was hilarious, Who dat? Haha.

Colts, Jets game was fairly good. Colts did well considering their injuries. Jets won't move past divisional round IMO. Sanchez blows chunks.

Didnt expect the Ravens Chiefs game to be such a blow out, Flacco played well & Lewis really psyched the D up to the level they should play at. Steelers - Ravens game is going to be good.

Watching the Eagles game ATM, 21-10. I'm not confident, our D isnt rising to the occasion. You don't win playoff games with the worst RZ D in the league. Same old story really, Avant is sharp, DJax is a puss & Vick is panicking.

Heartbreaking end. The only thing that made it worse was being surrounded by loudmouth know-it-all Pack fans.

Vick had no business throwing that pass, Akers should never had missed the 2 FGs, but in the end the Pack are just a better team atm. Time to go & try to forget, 50 years & counting.

we were just too busted up and our heads weren't in it. Next year...maybe

Very disappointing end Eagles. Once again we cant hack the big end of season games.

I'm firmly on the Baltimore bandwagon now. Always had a soft spot for them & I hope that they really do the Steelers, though that's more out of dislike for Rapistburgler than for Pitt.

Seahawks are sentimental favourites as well with good ol' Matty Hasselbeck leading them on one last charge. They also shut up the WHO DAT brigade which is worth respect. Can't see them going past the Falcons down in Atlanta though.

Wolfpack link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=186228.msg311296#msg311296 date=1294645125]
Celebrate good times come on!!!
hahaha

Hey now, the bloke who's team has only won one playoff game in the past 13 years shouldn't be throwing stones haha :p
[/quote]

Good weekend for me, Colts lost (and Philly) my god I hate the Manning brothers

SistersManning.jpg

Shane link said:
[quote author=Wolfpack link=topic=186228.msg311373#msg311373 date=1294724205]

Quiet disturbing
[/quote]

Thats being kind, there are worse ones out there though.

I've never minded Peyton because he is brilliant & will go down as one of the greatest QBs in the history of the league.

Eli on the other hand...

Realistically I think Pat's will win it again  ::)

But I hope the Ravens get up. If you haven't heard Ed's brother jumped into the Mississippi River Friday morning to elude police.

Ant80 link said:
Realistically I think Pat's will win it again  ::)

But I hope the Ravens get up. If you haven't heard Ed's brother jumped into the Mississippi River Friday morning to elude police.

Realistically I'll be happy as long as the Pats, Steelers or Falcons don't win it.

I heard about Ed Reed's brother, doesn't sound good. I doubt that anyone would survive after that.

Go the Pats........

They were a Team of Nobodys, Secondraters, Nevilles......until they won the SB

A great success story

Mybludog link said:
Go the Pats........

They were a Team of Nobodys, Secondraters, Nevilles......until they won the SB

A great success story

Like them when that happened.

It's like Saint's last year when they won the Superbowl (I picked them to win it in Round 7).
This year really can't tell

I'll get on the Ravens too. Have a friend int he US who is a nuts Ravens fan, so may as well cheer with him, since he emails me constantly about it anyway

Dan link said:
I'll get on the Ravens too. Have a friend int he US who is a nuts Ravens fan, so may as well cheer with him, since he emails me constantly about it anyway

I'll join you,for Oher mostly which is lame but you'd know the reasons

They might need to re-assess how they decide play-off spots across divisions.  Would you rather be in NFC North or NFC West?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4