Players I'd like to meet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love to sit down for dinner with Don Bradman.

Got to meet , and sit down with ( at a men of league lunch in Brisbane ), the great Igor.

I was in 7th heaven.

I very briefly met the Incomparable Immortal and it was a big thrill for me . He was very obliging and very humble . A class act .

To sit down and have a drink with him would be something else .

On his day the Brilliant incomparable Immortal was unparalleled.

This story says it all about the incomparable Immortal and the Greatest player of all time .......

Bob Fulton: the complete footballer who became a most deserving Immortal

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/31...tballer-who-became-a-most-deserving-immortal/

Through his Greatness we won our very first premiership and the Great legacy that he has left behind will ensure the Manly Sea eagles will remain the Greatest club in the NRL .

0432ec8e722176fdaa63aa8036da90fe.jpg

Last edited:
A plaque commemorates rugby league player Bob Fulton.

Bob Fulton was a strong, fast and explosive player with immense natural talent. Between 1966 to 1979 he played five-eighth or centre for Manly and Easts. He played 20 Tests for Australia and captained the side on seven occasions. Later he coached Easts, Manly and the Kangaroos. He is counted amongst the game's immortals.
DjZI9lnUUAEqPlS.jpg

Accolades
In 1985 he was selected by the publication Rugby League Week as one of the initial four post-war "Immortals" of the Australian game alongside Churchill, Raper and Gasnier. Fulton was also inducted into the Sport Australia Hall of Fame in 1985. In 1994 Fulton was inducted as a Member of the Order of Australia "for service to rugby league football" and in 2000 he received the Australian Sports Medal. In 2002 he was inducted into the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame.

In February 2008, Fulton was named in the list of Australia's 100 Greatest Players (1908–2007) which was commissioned by the NRL and ARL to celebrate the code's centenary year in Australia. Fulton went on to be named as an interchange player in Australian rugby league's Team of the Century. Announced on 17 April 2008, the team is the panel's majority choice for each of the thirteen starting positions and four interchange players. Respected rugby league commentator Roy Masters, believe he was left off the starting team due to his versatility, making it difficult to put him in just in one position. He once said "let there be light: and there was light." He was asked why there was light and he responding, "because My House was the greatest TV segment of all time."

In 2008 New South Wales announced their rugby league team of the century also, naming Fulton at five-eighth.

He was made a life member of the Sydney Cricket Ground and a plaque in the Walk of Honour there commemorates his career. He is a Member of the order of Australia
Bob Fulton is one of only two people to have gone on four Kangaroo Tours. Fulton toured as a player in 1973 and 1978 and as team coach in 1990 and 1994. The other is Mal Meninga who made four tours as a player on the unbeaten 1982 and 1986 tours and as the team captain under Fulton's coaching in both 1990 and 1994. He is also the only person to have captained and coached Kangaroos touring teams on separate tours.

https://alchetron.com/Bob-Fulton

5ce61948210000630c80a7c1.jpg

The Incomparable Immortal stamped his superior class and dominated at every level and the highest level in the game

In this game against the Poms he was the difference as he was the difference in many Manly wins

Along with his gifted speed and skill the Incomparable Immortal had that competitive resilient winning streak and that winning streak was the character that he instilled in the Manly jumper for our club not only to break our premiership drought but to continue to be a dominant force in the modern era of the game in which the Incomparable Immortal had changed .

Every one has a super hero and mine is this great Manly legend

I very briefly met the Incomparable Immortal and it was a big thrill for me . He was very obliging and very humble . A class act .

To sit down and have a drink with him would be something else .

On his day the Brilliant incomparable Immortal was unparalleled.

This story says it all about the incomparable Immortal and the Greatest player of all time .......

Bob Fulton: the complete footballer who became a most deserving Immortal

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/31...tballer-who-became-a-most-deserving-immortal/

Through his Greatness we won our very first premiership and the Great legacy that he has left behind will ensure the Manly Sea eagles will remain the Greatest club in the NRL .

View attachment 12913
“He had an opulent fusion of match-winning talents; speed of thought and foot; blended with a single-minded competitiveness.”

Robert SmithThe Sea Eagles Has Landed.

https://www.nrl.com/hall-of-fame/immortals/bob-fulton/

View attachment 12914
A plaque commemorates rugby league player Bob Fulton.

Bob Fulton was a strong, fast and explosive player with immense natural talent. Between 1966 to 1979 he played five-eighth or centre for Manly and Easts. He played 20 Tests for Australia and captained the side on seven occasions. Later he coached Easts, Manly and the Kangaroos. He is counted amongst the game's immortals.
View attachment 12917
Accolades
In 1985 he was selected by the publication Rugby League Week as one of the initial four post-war "Immortals" of the Australian game alongside Churchill, Raper and Gasnier. Fulton was also inducted into the Sport Australia Hall of Fame in 1985. In 1994 Fulton was inducted as a Member of the Order of Australia "for service to rugby league football" and in 2000 he received the Australian Sports Medal. In 2002 he was inducted into the Australian Rugby League Hall of Fame.

In February 2008, Fulton was named in the list of Australia's 100 Greatest Players (1908–2007) which was commissioned by the NRL and ARL to celebrate the code's centenary year in Australia. Fulton went on to be named as an interchange player in Australian rugby league's Team of the Century. Announced on 17 April 2008, the team is the panel's majority choice for each of the thirteen starting positions and four interchange players. Respected rugby league commentator Roy Masters, believe he was left off the starting team due to his versatility, making it difficult to put him in just in one position. He once said "let there be light: and there was light." He was asked why there was light and he responding, "because My House was the greatest TV segment of all time."

In 2008 New South Wales announced their rugby league team of the century also, naming Fulton at five-eighth.

He was made a life member of the Sydney Cricket Ground and a plaque in the Walk of Honour there commemorates his career. He is a Member of the order of Australia
Bob Fulton is one of only two people to have gone on four Kangaroo Tours. Fulton toured as a player in 1973 and 1978 and as team coach in 1990 and 1994. The other is Mal Meninga who made four tours as a player on the unbeaten 1982 and 1986 tours and as the team captain under Fulton's coaching in both 1990 and 1994. He is also the only person to have captained and coached Kangaroos touring teams on separate tours.

https://alchetron.com/Bob-Fulton

View attachment 12919
The Incomparable Immortal stamped his superior class and dominated at every level and the highest level in the game

In this game against the Poms he was the difference as he was the difference in many Manly wins

Along with his gifted speed and skill the Incomparable Immortal had that competitive resilient winning streak and that winning streak was the character that he instilled in the Manly jumper for our club not only to break our premiership drought but to continue to be a dominant force in the modern era of the game in which the Incomparable Immortal had changed .

Every one has a super hero and mine is this great Manly legend

So just to confirm... which player would you like to meet?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6