Player Profiles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Is "Buck" Lavaka a winger? That's a tasty size combo if it doesn't come at the expense of speed.

Also the small dude I saw in Narrabeen yesterday wasn't Isaac John. I think it was Api...
Lavaka is a winger. I'd play Goodall first. But good to have 2 sizeable wingers. Have doubts on the 197cm

Wow
Heaviest Player List.

S. Vave 117kg
L. Burgess 113kg
M. Tapau 112kg
D. Lussick 112kg
F. Mateo 110kg
J. Starling 110kg
F. Goodall 110kg
N. Myles 108kg
H. Lavaka 108kg
J. Trbojevic 107kg
L.Knight 106kg
B. Lawrence 105kg
J. Tafua 105kg
N. Green 104kg
I will finish this list with ages included later...
Luke Burgess 113 kg wow . Built like Tarzan runs like jane.

Mateo is looking in decent shape from some of the pre season photos and profile pic. I know the height and weight of players on the profiles are there or thereabouts. However I'm not sure how Mateo's height has gone from 194cm to 180cm. He must literally be shrinking with the new training regime haha.

Yeah I noticed that too!
(And don't even think of deserting these shores even though Peta has headed west!)
Glad someone else noticed it. Yeah no worries SER8. While I will be supporting Peta and hope he does well at Penrith, my heart will always be here. Looking forward to the upcoming season with our revamped team and coaching staff.

Glad someone else noticed it. Yeah no worries SER8. While I will be supporting Peta and hope he does well at Penrith, my heart will always be here. Looking forward to the upcoming season with our revamped team and coaching staff.
Good man :thumbsup: I hope Peta carves it up at Penrith. However, he's allowed to have an off game when playing Manly ;)

Lavaka is a winger. I'd play Goodall first. But good to have 2 sizeable wingers. Have doubts on the 197cm

Lavaka was very highly rated whilst playing u20s for Parra, but failed to make the grade last season and spent the year in NSW up, as did Goodall.

Goodall couldn't even dislodge the likes if Ryan Morgan and had issues with discipline.

Both were subsequently sacked by Brad Arthur and I doubt very much if they'll ever be good.

Lavaka was very highly rated whilst playing u20s for Parra, but failed to make the grade last season and spent the year in NSW up, as did Goodall.

Goodall couldn't even dislodge the likes if Ryan Morgan.

Both were subsequently sacked by Brad Arthur and I doubt very much if they'll ever be good.
I doubt very much that parra will make the top 8 in 2016 and that Foran will ever play good again

I remember watching Goodall in U20s, and was disappointed when he left. Back then he was 6 foot and 100kg, now he's a whole lot bigger. Speaking of, I noticed that Lussick has shed a couple of kg, despite appearing to be more buffed then before. He was listed at 114kg at Parra, now 112kg. More evidence that he has a new lease on life, perhaps?

It would be good to see more details in the profiles. eg. Number of games in NRL, junior rep honours, number of U20 games for younger players. Wouldn't take long.

Sorry if this has already been said, but each player profile now has a video and interview with the players that I have not seen. Very cool.

Just click the player, and down the bottom it appears. Pretty cool, eh !

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been said, but each player profile now has a video and interview with the players that I have not seen. Very cool.

Just click the player, and down the bottom it appears. Pretty cool, eh !
The digital media team have outdone themselves! Good to see some additional content popping up!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6