Player Profiles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

smithy

Reserve Grader
So it seems we now have the majority of the player profiles up for the top squad. Answers some questions about Vave and Hodges still being here. Still a few to come with Lussick and Tapau missing as well as Williame. Fonua-Blake is missing also, whether that is on purpose due to NRL registration as there has still has been no official announcement. Seems like it takes a while to get a few photos taken.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/team/player-profiles.html

Interesting to note is the positions for each of the players. Seems like it may be a guide to positions each is playing. Dylan Walker is listed only as a five eighth, Nathan Green as a second Row, Fabian Goodall as a wing, Liam knight as a second row.

I'm pretty sure I saw Isaac John in Narrabeen earlier today. He looks about Orfords height but about half his build...

Vave looks to have lost about 50kgs.

He has lost weight, listed now at 117kg. Weights have been updated (in years past they never seemed to change), Starlo up from 106 to 110 and he does look bigger (think he put on size up top when injured last year)

Yep. It's the top 34 players and not 25 as in the past. Seems like a strange number don't you think? Why didn't they just round it out to 35.
Perhaps they are waiting for clearance for Addin Fonua Blake from the NRL given he is with the squad. That would round it out nicely!

He has lost weight, listed now at 117kg. Weights have been updated (in years past they never seemed to change), Starlo up from 106 to 110 and he does look bigger (think he put on size up top when injured last year)
According to an article some months back, he came in at 134 kg at the start of last year. So he is evidently working hard!

I'll have a guess at the top 25 players for this season - (would love to know the official 25)
STEWART, Brett
TRBOJEVIC, Tom
LYON, Jamie (c)
MATAI, Steve
TAUFUA, Jorge
WALKER, Dylan
CHERRY-EVANS, Daly
TRBOJEVIC, Jake
PARCELL, Matt
MYLES, Nate
BUHRER, Jamie
MATEO, Feleti
TAUPAU, Martin
STARLING, Josh
LAWRENCE, Brenton
BROWN, Lewis
KOROISAU, Apisai
LUSSICK, Darcy
SYMONDS, Tom
BURGESS, Luke
JOHN, Isaac
LEARY, Blake
MOLTZEN, Tim
HODGES, Jayden
KNIGHT, Liam

Heaviest Player List.

S. Vave 117kg
L. Burgess 113kg
M. Tapau 112kg
D. Lussick 112kg
F. Mateo 110kg
J. Starling 110kg
F. Goodall 110kg
N. Myles 108kg
H. Lavaka 108kg
J. Trbojevic 107kg
L.Knight 106kg
B. Lawrence 105kg
J. Tafua 105kg
N. Green 104kg
I will finish this list with ages included later...

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
Is "Buck" Lavaka a winger? That's a tasty size combo if it doesn't come at the expense of speed.

Also the small dude I saw in Narrabeen yesterday wasn't Isaac John. I think it was Api...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4