Player - Hall of Fame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wont argue against any of them

Can't believe you disagree with Wiki, what a player

Wiki was a very very good player but why is he in the Hall Of Fame before Terry Randall.

Would of been lucky play first grade in the Manly team from 1973-1978. During this period Randall was an automatic selection in every rep side selected, including two world cups and a Kangaroo tour to England in 1973 and made himself unavailable for the 78 tour when he would of been amongst the first picked.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Wiki was a very very good player but why is he in the Hall Of Fame before Terry Randall.

Would of been lucky play first grade in the Manly team from 1973-1978. During this period Randall was an automatic selection in every rep side selected, including two world cups and a Kangaroo tour to England in 1973 and made himself unavailable for the 78 tour when he would of been amongst the first picked.

Just my opinion.

Wiki started as a centre finished up a prop
300 + games
50 + tests
Premiership winner
One of the toughest there was

Need we go on?

Just my opinion.

Randall will get there, there is still plenty of backfilling to do

Wiki played 55 tests....

Political correctness gone mad. The greats of the game (Randell / Krillich) need to be rewarded before departure not after. The others had time? Lest we Forget

To be honest I’m flabbergasted at the fact that Krillich / Randell aren’t already there.

More than flabbergasted actually!!

Buderus & Young in Hall of Fame..........as Don McKinnon would say....."are they taking the piss" hahahahaha.
Seriously what has Buderus done to deserve being chosen. Absolute joke! So many others more deserving. I guess coz he's from the Knights. They seem to be everyone's darlings!

Who votes them in?

Sounds more like a sentimental vote than anything else.@:cool:

Young and Wiki were standouts, but the other two were just good players like dozens of their peers :nerd:

I can't knock the 4 selected but I'm not sure why they limited it to 4. If there is a rugby league hall of fame then Randall has to be in it, no question.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6