Piece from Buderus article

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Meanwhile, injured Manly forward George Rose may have put his future with the Sea Eagles in jeopardy after criticising the club's decision to re-sign a host of players. Rose, sidelined with a fractured right ankle, has been offered a base contract by the club for next season even though he may not play.

Should he manage five games, he would automatically be given a second year in 2009, with a base pay of $75,000.

However, Rose hit out at Manly following the club's decision to sign Newcastle prop Josh Perry and Sydney Roosters hooker Heath L'Estrange for next season.

The club this week also announced the retention of Steve Matai, Jason King and Adam Cuthbertson.

Rose was upset he had only been offered a base deal but Manly chief executive Grant Mayer said the club was "bitterly disappointed" with Rose's comments.

"If that's the attitude he's bringing to the table it's going to be very difficult moving forward," Mayer said. "For them to come out and slag us publicly is exceptionally naive and very poor."

George is obviousaly upset at the club signing Perry as he said that there is only room for one fat spongecake in the forward pack.

bad attitude George, does he think were going to hold out for up to 2 yearsfor a fat **** who played 10 good games, turn it up!

They way I look at it. George was offered a contract before he got injured which he turned down, in an attempt to get more game time and increase his value. Shortly afterwards, he breaks his leg. Thats bad luck.

Our club did not have to offer him any contract at all, but did so I would say more for Georges benfit than the club's. Now he turns around and has a go at them.

Was it George or his managers?

I have no idea which it was but we all know what some managers are like.

If that's the attitude he's bringing to the table it's going to be very difficult moving forward," Mayer said. "For them to come out and slag us publicly is exceptionally naive and very poor."

Judging by that comment from Mayer, I would assume the manager was involved to some extent.
:naughty:

Yeah Clon thats how I read it as well, be interested to know who his manager is, probably Banaghan, its smells like that ferrets style.

George Rose, poorly advised, crowd favourite maybe but his game didn't send me into raptures. His lateral movement was poor and might well be even worse coming back from a busted ankle. Sign up, take the money and come back and put Perry into PL would be my advice.

\"If that's the attitude he's bringing to the table it's going to be very difficult moving forward,\" Mayer said. \"For them to come out and slag us publicly is exceptionally naive and very poor.\"

But most of you think it's fine that Monaghan did it. :naughty:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4