Pick Your Team for Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
This is the team that I tip will start, though not necessarily what I would pick:

Stewart
Stephenson
Matai
Bell
Hicks
Witt
Orford
Kennedy
Menzies
Watmough
Bryant
Monaghan
Kite

Williamson
Leuleuai
Dunley
Bryant

Cuthbertson, Ballin, Robertson and Rose unlucky to miss out. Burns as well.

Witt???

Stewy
Steppa
Alberts/hicks
bell
Hicks/robbo
Monas
Orford
King
Ballin
Kite
watmough
beaver
BK

Cuthbo
lulu
Dunners/willo
rose/bryant

willo was effective in attack for once but i feel that our established 2nd row left the foor open. Cuthbo has earned a spot

Stewart
Stephenson
Matai
Bell
Hicks
Williamson
Orford
King
Monaghan
Kite
Watmough
Menzies
Kennedy

Dunley
Leuluai
Bryant
Cuthbertson

Unlucky to miss out are Ballin, Rose and Robertson. Alberts should take Matai's place after a few game in Premier League.

Team I personally would pick;

1. Stewart
2. Steppa
3. Hicks
4. Bell
5. Robbo
6. Monas
7. Orford
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. King
11. Beaver
12. Choco
13. Kennedy

14. Dunley
15. Leuluai
16. Cuthbo/Willo
17. Rose/Bryant

This is the team that I tip will start, though not necessarily what I would pick:

Stewart
Stephenson
Matai
Bell
Hicks
Witt
Orford
Kennedy
Menzies
Watmough
Bryant
Monaghan
Kite

Williamson
Leuleuai
Dunley
Bryant

Cuthbertson, Ballin, Robertson and Rose unlucky to miss out. Burns as well.

Bryant will earn his money :lol: What were you on last night CW looks like the same stuff as me :drunk:

I would go with:

1. Stewart
2. Stephenson
3. Alberts/Matai (depending on Alberts fitness, he might need a run or 2 in PL for match fitness also)
4. Bell
5. Hicks
6. Monaghan
7. Orford
8. Kite
9. Balin
10. King
11. Menzies
12. Watmough
13. Kennedy

14. Dunely
15. Leulaui
16. Bryant
17. Williamson

Main worries are:
* Lack of quality goal kickers in starting 13
* How Monaghan at 5/8 will affect Orford
* Whilst the right hand side of Hicks and Bell are very strong in both attack and defence our left hand side is suspect. There are 2 main contenders for both the center and wing positions (Alberts/Matai and Stephenson/Robertson) but all have been a worry (especially in defence) in the past. Some people have suggested Hicks should go to center, however I don't agree with weakening our very strong right hand side just to help out our problematic left hand side.
* Leaving Cuthbertson out of the top 17. I think he is ready for 1st grade but Williamson's goal kicking and defence is to good to pass up at the moment. He will get his chance this year though.
* Our front row depth if we get a serious injury or suspension, however the form of our top 5 props during our trials has eased my concerns a lot

1. Stewart
2. Stephenson
3. Bell
4. Matai
5. Hicks
6. Monaghan
7. Orford
8. King
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Menzies
12. Watmough
13. Kennedy (c)

14. Lulu
15. Dunley
16. Willow
17. Bryant

Goal kicking should be taken by Hicks. Get Arnold down and focus on him as our number 1 kicker. We cant afford to bring in a 5/8 who cannot play in defence or attack (witt). Willow most likely wont be in the side all the time so Hicks is the obvious choice. He wasnt too bad.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2