I would go with:
3. Alberts/Matai (depending on Alberts fitness, he might need a run or 2 in PL for match fitness also)
Main worries are:
* Lack of quality goal kickers in starting 13
* How Monaghan at 5/8 will affect Orford
* Whilst the right hand side of Hicks and Bell are very strong in both attack and defence our left hand side is suspect. There are 2 main contenders for both the center and wing positions (Alberts/Matai and Stephenson/Robertson) but all have been a worry (especially in defence) in the past. Some people have suggested Hicks should go to center, however I don't agree with weakening our very strong right hand side just to help out our problematic left hand side.
* Leaving Cuthbertson out of the top 17. I think he is ready for 1st grade but Williamson's goal kicking and defence is to good to pass up at the moment. He will get his chance this year though.
* Our front row depth if we get a serious injury or suspension, however the form of our top 5 props during our trials has eased my concerns a lot