Phone spam, WTF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CussCuss said:
Just got a call from 'the wolfman' with a prerecorded message.

Annoying and bad form, I think it would turn more people away than in would do any good. Didnt mind the SMS's as they can be informative but this is a very bad idea IMO.

Would you rather a message from Greenturd to go and join the Dogs?

Larissa please have Wolfie give those of us who already earnt our wings a Thank You Howl :D

Cuss x 2 sign up or go to the Dogs :(

Wolfie almost killed himself scoring that try, only to be fondled by Slater!

Calls will be happening over the next few days. Wolfy isn't the only one to get behind Team Membership. Make sure you answer if the phone rings!

geez maybe i shouldn't have been so keen as to renew my membership straight away(and upgrade it), could've had a call from wolfie!

Damn here i was hoping to get a call from Darcy Lussick the true cult hero of manly but i already renewed LOL

I enjoyed my call from wolf! But I already have renewed. Does that mean it isn't processed yet?? Cheers

I got a call as well but I have already renewed. Went to voicemail unfortunately. I would have stepped out of my meeting if I knew it was Wolfman!!

Larrisa

Great Idea I would of joined every year instead of every now and then if I got a prod from the club.

One thing though are they all recorded messages or do the players actually call. Because I'm sure if it was in person they could forward the call to an admin to renew on the spot. That way you would have a very high success rate of renewals.

Also another thing about a month a go I ordered a bunch of things over the phone from the warehouse (website sales wasn't functioning), like the GF jersey, magazine, GF hat and T-shirts. I received the GF Jersey and Magazine but not the T-shirt and cap.

Anyhow I bought the hat and shirt today from Legends and League as I didn't receive it from the club yet. So I called the warehouse to cancel the order of the GF shirt and Hat.
Anyhow it was a hassle for them as I couldn't remember the date I ordered and they said it was difficult to look through the books to see what was ordered to cancel.

I was surprised they don't write the orders on cards or something and place them in alphabetical order. So such queries wouldn't be an issue. Hopefully something will be done as it must be a nightmare for the warehouse staff to keep a track on orders.

Cheers.

First though was to have the players actually call, however we went with the recorded message in the end. Mainly because we wanted to reach as many Members as possible for the renewals race.

On that note, the Warriors are caning us at the moment. If the boys can win the NRL Premiership for us, least we can do is have a fair crack at the Membership Premiership for them!

Thanks very much for the retail feedback. We will be making some major upgrades to our systems in that area of the business soon. This should solve the issues you've raised.

Go Manly!

Larissa

CussCuss said:
Just got a call from 'the wolfman' with a prerecorded message.

Annoying and bad form, I think it would turn more people away than in would do any good. Didnt mind the SMS's as they can be informative but this is a very bad idea IMO.
Your a nark.

Great idea from the membership team

Larissa

Good to see you take the comments in the right spirit.

Hopefully member numbers get up, maybe some sort of vision of the players training with tooves in the media or mwse. Showing all is well will do the trick, to get supporters feeling better about the clubs direction.

Cheers

Personally i just don't see any point in parting with my money until next year, i've been a member the last three years and will renew for next year, I just don't see any value in doing it before the season starts.

If you are a reserved seat holder next Wednesday 30 November is the cut off to secure your same seat.

Otherwise, renewing now will help us beat all the other Clubs in the renewals race. I'd rather $10k go towards our team rather than Souths!!

Let's get on board everyone & sign up! I'm planning on giving a few Manly memberships to family members for Christmas :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2