Petiton Update from Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hi All

Unfortunately the rain and a lack of resources put a on dampner on things but we managed we to get another 1210 signatures today to upgrade Brookie. Thanks heaps to Byso, Manly Backer, Duff, Duff's mate Steve and Canteen Worker for helping out today.

We were restricted to one gate due to the rain after initially starting at 2 gates. It would have been noice to have another 2 or 3 people so we could do the gate at the northern end of field but it wasn't to be.

Good result condering the circumstance, thanks also to the club for helping, most notably Alan Webster.

I'd rather a petition to re-introduce student concessions though. 25 bucks to sit on the hill for a student is pretty expensive. Will definately result in me not cracking as many games as I'd like. Great day though.

Mellonhead also got 8.5 pages on his own at the Arko stand. about 212 sigs

I was happy with the response. at least 80% of the people I asked signed. Others were simply in a rush to watch footy or already signed.

Unfortunately the only volunteers came from this site, we had a very poor response from MSE thread asking for volunteers (ie none) . It would have been nice to get another 5 or 6 supporters putting their hand up, as to be really effective you need about 20 people. The I reckon you could get about 4 o 5 thousand.

Did this site's critic Corso Pete give a hand at all?
Pete was upfront last week on the forum on the matter. No problems with that. I am not sure it is correct to call Pete a critic of this site - more accurate to say, like me, that he will criticize when it is warranted.

Has anyone EVER heard Pete say anything positive about ST?

At least I occasionally throw Monas a bone.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4