PETITION: Support Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185650.msg300485#msg300485 date=1285971683]

tried, registerd, didnt work cant sign it.. i dont know why  , commitments their technolgy is  FUKN IT UP again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like I'm having the same problem as you. I've tried both Firefox & IE browsers but neither will let me sign it.

For anyone who has signed it, do you have to wait for their e-mail to you to click a link to activate your account before you can sign the petition?
[/quote]

Yeah, I can't sign it either but plaese note my intent.

Duff link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=185650.msg300501#msg300501 date=1285977369]
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185650.msg300485#msg300485 date=1285971683]

tried, registerd, didnt work cant sign it.. i dont know why  , commitments their technolgy is  FUKN IT UP again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like I'm having the same problem as you. I've tried both Firefox & IE browsers but neither will let me sign it.

For anyone who has signed it, do you have to wait for their e-mail to you to click a link to activate your account before you can sign the petition?
[/quote]

Yeah, I can't sign it either but plaese note my intent.
[/quote]i just went back there guys , it doesnt look like it  grabbed mine at all , i have signed that petition about 15 times now..

Please only sign it once with valid name and signatures otherwise it is a waste of time

didnt work the 1st time dan thats why i kept trying .. yawns** i `m getting pissed off with it already..

Okay, I finally managed to get my signature in and verified.

I didn't realise that after you click on the green "Sign this Petition" button, another box opens below it giving you 4 options on how to sign the petition. I just thought that after clicking on the green button that it was taking me to the bottom of the web page. Maybe Duff and jjai have been making the same mistake that I was.

Anyway, I'm Signature #152  on the petition - Peter Burckhardt.

Jethro link said:
Okay, I finally managed to get my signature in and verified.

I didn't realise that after you click on the green \"Sign this Petition\" button, another box opens below it giving you 4 options on how to sign the petition. I just thought that after clicking on the green button that it was taking me to the bottom of the web page. Maybe Duff and jjai have been making the same mistake that I was.

Anyway, I'm Signature #152  on the petition - Peter Burckhardt.

Cheers Jethro. I tried again but no luck.

I think it's my computer, it has "issues".

Duff, have you received an e-mail off of them with your password yet? Only after I got mine did I realise that other box was there and I was able to add my signature. It may have only been coincidental though.

NO JETHRO  IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THERES NO MORE BOXES  after  the sign petition green one..  im not worried about it any way its stressing me out.. if any 1 wants to do it on my behalf , its [email protected] with login (see me for pword).

jjai link said:
NO JETHRO  IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THERES NO MORE BOXES  after  the sign petition green one..  im not worried about it any way its stressing me out.. if any 1 wants to do it on my behalf , its [email protected] with login (see me for pword).

Done on your behalf !

jjai link said:
NO JETHRO  IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THERES NO MORE BOXES  after  the sign petition green one..  im not worried about it any way its stressing me out.. if any 1 wants to do it on my behalf , its [email protected] with login (see me for pword).

You don't have to yell at me jjai. I was only making possible suggestions to you to try and help you as I was having the same problem as you earlier.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185650.msg300539#msg300539 date=1285985502]

NO JETHRO  IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THERES NO MORE BOXES  after  the sign petition green one..  im not worried about it any way its stressing me out.. if any 1 wants to do it on my behalf , its [email protected] with login (see me for pword).

You don't have to yell at me jjai. I was only making possible suggestions to you to try and help you as I was having the same problem as you earlier.
[/quote]LOL  jethro  i didnt mean to caps lock was on hahaha  lol  @ your reply ..

apparently i have signed it ..or someone did for me, just went in then with my laptop (not that work crap1)& could see everything after you click on sign petition something my work pc didnt show..but said i already had, just didnt see my name on list

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8