Peter peters intro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daniel said:
Ive had the outlaws around all day my mood is therefore excused

Well not by me. Take a chill pill mate. If you don't want debate on this site then let everyone know.

P S
I am not the only one on this site not to like Zorba. I have had plenty of dealings with him.
Ask Perry how zorba has white anted him and the club since he came to office.
He is telling people he wants revenge for being let go as media manager.

Debate is fine. Constant paranoid ranblings is not a value add for anyone.

Like ive said I am no fan of zorbas. Quite the opposite however you have derailed what is basically a pro membership thread and activity. Membership benefits us all so if you want to spruke your internal politics maybe keep that to another dedicated thread and dont take away a positive membership message from larissa, matthew and their team

By the way that is a weak way out of it. A weak mans stance quickly try to switch to say I am stifling debate when that clearly isnt true I debate most things for the sake of it.

Channel 9 started Thursday nights Sea Eagles v Tigers match with the Zorba intro. How proud & fired up were we after that? I know I was. The hairs on the back of my neck were up & I had that lump on my throat, fighting my emotions. Mate, try explaining that to your wife or kids.

Lol @ lovefooty.

The irony is, i've never read you post about footy.

How about. Lovewhathappensoffthefootyfieldsoicangossiplikeateenagegirl.

Daniel said:
Why does every second thread get derailed with this s**t?
Daniel said:
… Quite the opposite however you have derailed what is basically a pro membership thread and activity.
While I agree with your stance (which I take to be roughly, 'let's not keep re-hashing footy club politics at this time'), this thread wasn't derailed, or at least, not in the way you suggest.

If you look at the first couple of posts, this was started as an anti-Zorba thread, not a pro-membership thread. There were a number of posts in agreement with the original post. Just saying!

anyone have it up online?

it gave me goose bumps, i'd like to watch it again!

I could be wrong but I thought someone on Thursday night said the club didn't know anything about it until it went to air.

I am pleased I have been on Fraser Island since Friday, no internet and no having to read this stuff.

I think we all just have to agree that.

Some have one view
Others have another
Some reckon to have inside information
Others make judgements based on past history
Some see people in one way
Others see them in another

We can probably debate this till the cows come home, most have a view and most won't change that view.

Now....back to the Footy!!

Yep caught up on that today and Third man Thiaday is charged with roughing up a ref. I did get back about 9pm last night, so managed to listen to the Monday night game on the way home.

Gee it's great with no news no Internet and no phone calls

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7