Peter peters intro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
was on the Gold Coast digital nbn 9 broadcast. Peters talking over some great footage.

Hopefullu someone gets the footage on youtube. Nothing up here in the land of no dentists

Daniel said:
Hopefullu someone gets the footage on youtube. Nothing up here in the land of no dentists

Yes. Definitely not shown on WIN up here so it would be good if someone can get it on YouTube and get it on here so that we can see it too.

I didnt see the piece in question .....I was once willing to listen to whatever he said purely because he was a true manly man - benefit of the doubt and all that - these days it seems like self interest is the greater motivation.

Not for me anymore big fella. Just a fan...dont know you...but just dont buy it.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
My first thought was, is the biggest looser now on channel 9 not 10.
But get this , I was told that he went to 9 to do it him self. Perry and the club did not know about it until it was all filmed..
The club did not OK it going to air so it was as Mark said a stunt to help Zorba be popular again.

Zorba is telling every one that he heads up football operations for Penn sport and this is where he is now employed.
He will run a ticket at the end of year with some old footballers (bozo krilich etc) try and get control and give it to his family. He is telling people this, Just watch and see.
P S
Something did work for me, it put me off my dinner.
PPS
Go the wolf. Every time he scored my add came up on the big screen. Its a real HIT

The Scribe is Self Interest personified.:mad:

Lovefooty - can you get Wolfie to cut his hair - a HiT on and off the field :angel:

Foxtel went down for the second time this week in Dee Why and it is Not up till Tuesday night :mad::mad:

Hopefully I can record the game later in the week - but thankfully missed on the the Greek Tragedy :p

TerryRandall said:
Might be one too many beers, but that intro almost made me cry - what a great club we have. No one can match our culture, our legends, everything about us. If I wasn't a manly supporter I'd be jealous of us. I've never bought into the zorba hate - a great manly man in my book. Don't give a rats about all the politics - you can never deny he is manly through and through.

Totally agree mate, Manly legend and that was an awesome intro!!!

TerryRandall said:
Might be one too many beers, but that intro almost made me cry - what a great club we have. No one can match our culture, our legends, everything about us. If I wasn't a manly supporter I'd be jealous of us. I've never bought into the zorba hate - a great manly man in my book. Don't give a rats about all the politics - you can never deny he is manly through and through.
Zorba is a Manly man through and through . We are all passionate Manly supporters through and through , **** the politics and let us all stick solid together as one .

I had a "Rambo flasback" when the
Intro showed a team photo of Manly.
This pic, with Cronulla on the other side, was the cover for a red record of "Rabs" calling
the '73 GF. As a kid in the 70's, I'd cane this record, to the point where I knew it verbatim.
Does anyone else remember the record?

I liked it up until he sang the song.

If its true the club didn't okay this maybe next time they do something like it get the boys actually singing it.
Or even the other song
"Up the mighty eagles rings around the crowd..."
Why isn't this played after a home win like "Up, Up Cronulla" imagine 13k+ belting our song out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6