peter dick 4BC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These people are why everyone else is filth.
This is how every non-manly feels, whether they say it or not.
If you have the chance, gut one.

I just feel sorry for all these haters they must spend all there days hating us, thinking about hating us, dreaming about hating us maybe they want to be us maybe they wish they could be us but you know what YOU AINT US AND WILL NEVER BE US SO F!@K OFF!!! AND KEEP DREAMING.

the bullie said:
I just feel sorry for all these haters they must spend all there days hating us, thinking about hating us, dreaming about hating us maybe they want to be us maybe they wish they could be us but you know what YOU AINT US AND WILL NEVER BE US SO F!@K OFF!!! AND KEEP DREAMING.

Don't feel sorry for them. Hate them back. Question their right to exist. Do what you can to hurt them.

They go go through their lives with the sole aim of hurting us and you feel sorry for them? This makes no sense.

Cost them before they cost you.

DSM5 said:
Funny but the Manly haters got me interested in the club all those years ago. Counterproductive imo.

Sorta along the same line for me as well. But it was the constant bagging in the press and by the 'common folk' - peasants I think they're called- that made me find out if there was a membership package suitable for an out of towner so I could join and say "screw you all." You don't like us, we don't care, and guess what, we hate you too and at least I'm a member of my club!

Clint said:
True story - I was listening to a chick read out the news on the radio the other day and when she finished I swear she said that her name was Gene Talia - surely I misheard. But I swear that is what she said. True story

That's nothing, you should have seen what I thought your user name was the first few times I read it!!

I occasionally listen to this ( prefer ABC 612 ) he's just your typical Bronco loving Brisbane radio jock, the funny thing is the girl who co commentates is a raging Eagles fan. I didn't hear what he said but you can bet Mary would have defended us!!!

Thought it was another Zorba thread :p

How others perceive Manly is of no import to me.

We are blessed with enjoying the skill and success of a Team that lets us hold the Premiership Trophy at least once a decade.:angel:

The Supporters of other Teams envy us this, and waste their energies on denigrating all things Manly.

Manly is for us, the rest make up the backdrop for the Sea Eagles to shine:exclamation:

He is no different to news limited publications - for most uneducated fans we are a soft target that helps sell papers / boosts ratings

Jatz Crackers said:
Not much too worry about really. Here is a snippet of his bio from 2008. Not exactly a prominent or influential media person:

"Peter Dick has clocked up more than 30 years in radio. He comes from Bundaberg, attended school on the Gold Coast and got into radio at the age of 18 after doing a stint in telemarketing.

Peter's first job in radio was at 7BU in Burnie, Tasmania. After Tasmania, Peter travelled back home to Queensland to join 4BC, which was then The Big 4BC. He then travelled back south to 3XY in Melbourne. This is Peter's third time back at 4BC"

Just goes to show you can't believe everything you see on the Internet. As if this bloke attended school!!

Utility Player said:
Wasn't there a NSW polly named Richard Face. Was a segment on weekend Sunrise about funny names and Jenna Taylor was mentioned.

see - told you I wasn't lieing, nicci. ;)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8