[Resurrected] Peter Beatoff see manly moving to Perth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Beatties NRL expansion advisor.......

collingwood-supporter.jpg

Then why aren't Manly tapping in to this area? Forget about the NRL doing it for us. For the last 15 years the club has done nothing to promote rugby league on north shore.

I totally agree with you. The Manly club is just as much to blame. At the NRL level the northern side of Sydney has no NRL team all the way out to Cherrybrook and up to the Hawkesbury.

That the Bears lay claim under the NSWRL to have the juniors to this part of Sydney isn't a reason for Manly Sea Eagles not mine the same area for fans and sponsors. As Storm and Rorters have proven, juniors are just a sideshow.

Norths claim all the areas outside of Manly-Warringah. See map to 'Discover Bears Territory' at https://www.northsydneybears.com.au/juniors/

Manly should visit schools in these areas, have member signing days at Ryde, Hornsby, Pennant Hills & Macquarie Park etc and go meet major corporates across North Sydney, Chatswood and everywhere else.

Stuff it - just do all over all of Sydney! There are no borders anymore! If we are made to play at SFS then we are a SYDNEY CLUB!

Last edited:
I totally agree with you. The Manly club is just as much to blame. At the NRL level the northern side of Sydney has no NRL team all the way out to Cherrybrook and up to the Hawkesbury.

That the Bears lay claim under the NSWRL to have the juniors to this part of Sydney isn't a reason for Manly Sea Eagles not mine the same area for fans and sponsors. As Storm and Rorters have proven, juniors are just a sideshow.

Norths claim all the areas outside of Manly-Warringah. See map to 'Discover Bears Territory' at https://www.northsydneybears.com.au/juniors/

Manly should visit schools in these areas, have member signing days at Ryde, Hornsby, Pennant Hills & Macquarie Park etc and go meet major corporates across North Sydney, Chatswood and everywhere else.

Stuff it - just do all over all of Sydney! There are no borders anymore! If we are made to play at SFS then we are a SYDNEY CLUB!

Yes, we are scared of Florimo. F him and f the Bears!! We don't need Florimo's permission...take it!!!!

While we're at it, get on across to the Mariners. They had this black bloke running around in their seconds side at Campbelltown the other night.
We'd need to put some beef on him, but he looked pretty quick to me?....could even be quicker than Parker!? ( crazy, I know.)

While we're at it, get on across to the Mariners. They had this black bloke running around in their seconds side at Campbelltown the other night.
We'd need to put some beef on him, but he looked pretty quick to me?....could even be quicker than Parker!? ( crazy, I know.)
Look at the crowd he pulls also. Only time trial games, against local 1st Division sides, get put on TV.... Marketing and forward thinking Mr Beattie and Greenturd, its an amazing thing.

according to Danny W in today’s Smh the left wing Union loving fool who is pretending to be the chairman of our game has made it known to people he wants manly relocated to Perth.

He has no place in our game he screwed qld, screwed the comm games and now with bellend head greenberg is going for the hatrtrick by screwing rugby league.

Love how he calls himself smartstate on twitter. We all know the iq of those born in QLD is 30% lower on average than those born in other states of Australia excluding Victoria, Tasmania, south Australia, Western Australia, Act and NT :p
Perhaps he should fark off to Perth instead

Sounds like a Bolt from the blue .

Facts don't lie. Sea Eagles either stay at Brookie or fold up. Merging or relocating will fail.

Roy Masters https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/st...n-flourish-on-new-ground-20181230-p50ov7.html

The Storm won their place in the NRL following the peace treaty at the end of the Super League war when six Sydney clubs were collapsed into three.

St George and the Illawarra Steelers combined to become St George Illawarra, Western Suburbs and Balmain formed the joint venture known as West Tigers and the shotgun marriage of enemies North Sydney and Manly, resulted in the short-lived Northern Eagles franchise.

The NRL and News Limited promised us they would become super clubs, greater than the sum of two. However, crowd figures of the surviving franchises demonstrates this is not so.

In 2018, Wests Tigers’ home crowds averaged 17,291, compared to the Magpies’ 1999 home attendance of 8224 and Balmain’s 9710. St George Illawarra’s 2018 home crowd averaged 16,606, while the Dragons’ home crowd pre-merger was 10,394 and the Steelers’ 9248.

In each case, the sum of the pre-merger crowds is greater than the 2018 attendance. This is despite Sydney’s population growth over the past 20 years.

The popularity of the code was at a low in 1998, the year following the morale-sapping Super League war. North Sydney fans didn’t shift to follow Manly, whose crowds have not increased. Fans of the Bears probably switched to the Waratahs or Swans or justifiably abandoned any winter sport.

The lesson? Should the under-siege Sharks be relocated to Perth, New Zealand or Queensland, it doesn’t mean their fans will follow the Dragons. Cronulla is solid rugby league territory and there is a degree of antipathy to the Dragons who now border them in the north and south.

It is more likely Sharks fans will follow the example of Norths supporters and abandon the game.

The question for the NRL boffins, as they spend a year pondering expansion, is whether the growth of the game in a new territory, evidenced by Melbourne, will be greater than the loss of fans in the homeland, like Cronulla.

If you were being balls in the mouth honest ( which would be about as honest as you could get) then a true comp should look a little like this.

Central Sydney side ( rooters or south's or bulldogs)
Western Sydney side ( doesntmatta or penrith)
Northern Sydney side ( manly or norths hahahah)
Southern Sydney (sharks )
Newcastle
Gold coast
Brisbane side a
Brisbane side b
North qld
St George steelers plays out of South coast base
Melbourne a
Melbourne b
Perth
NZ warriors
+ 2 more