• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Peta you've done us proud.
Also showed intelligence by not going to the Slime.
Hope he kicks on well with Gus's mob and only has bad games against us.

Apparently Peta has lost 4 kilos in his first week in Panthers pre season. He mentioned he has lived on eating maccas nearly everyday for the past 23 years which will now stop. Good to see we cracked down on that while he was with us haha!
Lucky he's an athlete. He'd be 130 kilos if he worked in an office with that diet.

Apparently Peta has lost 4 kilos in his first week in Panthers pre season. He mentioned he has lived on eating maccas nearly everyday for the past 23 years which will now stop. Good to see we cracked down on that while he was with us haha!
Why i am so excited with hiring a new strength and conditioner and updating the gym and hopefully a new diet resume as the last few years Manly have fallen behind the pace in that area compared to teams like the roosters who are very strict with their players nutrition and making sure the players do everything that they can to be in top shape

Why was Donny allowing it?
Could be why he was punted. Hiku wasn't the only one that was like that. It seems like it was up to the players. Like Wolfie implemented his raw eating plan himself, Hiku was obviously terrible but we have or HAD (hopefully) plenty of guys that carried too much bad weight (ie flab).

Could be why he was punted. Hiku wasn't the only one that was like that. It seems like it was up to the players.

Like Gifty comes to mind and how much he trimmed down after he left us. Sounds like Hiku's done likewise.

Funny thing is - these players done better at Manly with an extra layer or 3.....the newer training photo's, the Manly players look fitter than I can remember.
Peta's trump card has been strength in the wrestle & collision - will never be a speedster, so maybe not as great as it seems in his case to run around as a lightweight.
Diet of takeaway however, is obviously not good for anyone, ask my pants since Xmas.....

In the article he says he let himself go over xmas, after returning from the Test tour, and he still needs to drop more weight to get to his playing weight from last year

Hmmmm, guess the mass clean out of coaching staff actually had a few reasons behind it.. Players diet and strength training in a game like rugby league should be a priority.. Especially as a professional athlete. I can't believe how "ballooned" out Hiku looked on TV, I couldn't tell if he actually had his eyes opened or not.. Guess the people making decisions may know what they are doing after all.

Hmmmm, guess the mass clean out of coaching staff actually had a few reasons behind it.. Players diet and strength training in a game like rugby league should be a priority.. Especially as a professional athlete. I can't believe how "ballooned" out Hiku looked on TV, I couldn't tell if he actually had his eyes opened or not.. Guess the people making decisions may know what they are doing after all.
Way too many of our players have carried too much weight and never been held accountable for it. If we side a side in good shape this year which it appears we will - big tick from me. Donny I think was over rated because of the sheer talent players had meant we performed above what the conditioning merited.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8