• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yes the Classy Trbojevic who is going to be the next super star to replace the Snake will keep Hiku in the NSW cup .
I agree he is all class. Something Penn and Fulton lack.
Most posters on here in their predicted lineups had left Hiku out of the first grade team and in NSW cup. What's the difference? There's only 17 spots each week.
I'd have thought that the proper way to treat a loyal player who had only recently re-signed, would be to let him know that the form players will be in first grade to try and make him fight for his position in the team..... not to threaten that international with the embarrassment of NSW cup just to try and force him out of the club so we can free up $ to sign someone else.

Last edited:
I agree he is all class. Something Penn and Fulton lack.

I'd have thought that the proper way to treat a loyal player who had only recently re-signed, would be to let him know that the form players will be in first grade..... not to threaten an international with nsw cup just to try and force him out of the club.
There is no Loyalty in professional sport and the reason the players have player managers confirm this .
The player manager does not get his cut from the player to be loyal to one club but to get the best offer he can .
No one on here has heard word by word what Hiku was told but it is obvious that when a player is not preferred by his coach he wont be in his preferred NRL starting line up and this gives the player an opportunity to go to another club and play in a club that would suit his style and his preferred position .

If we don't start with a bang, there will be wall-to-wall whipping boys, from owners to consultants to coaching staff to player recruits.
Luckily I think we will start with a pretty big bang.

Hiku to Souths?
Gee whiz (yes I went there) he'll be in for a flogging from Madge. Be interesting to see a toned Peta.

Goodnight all - off to beddy-byes now. When I wake up I expect all our signings to be announced and discussed here on Silvertails so I have something interesting to read with my breakfast....someone take care of that will you.

Bozo has gone stark raven fn mad. Walker and Hiku playing together in the centres should be what he is working towards.

One good buy. Followed by a stupid release.

Stark Raven fn Mad.

[
Bozo has gone stark raven fn mad. Walker and Hiku playing together in the centres should be what he is working towards.

One good buy. Followed by a stupid release.

Stark Raven fn Mad.
Relax and don't get your feathers in a knot feathered friend . Lets just see what future plans the club has . Hiku may be a good player but he is not the beginning or the end of the world for the mighty Sea eagles .

Don't think Brown or Addison D are starting centres.
Satini back up to Matai?
Williame back up to Turbo on wing?
Hiku must stay.

See Anderson has said the standout trainer amongst new players at Parra is Gutherson........

Goodnight all - off to beddy-byes now. When I wake up I expect all our signings to be announced and discussed here on Silvertails so I have something interesting to read with my breakfast....someone take care of that will you.
Good night feathered friend

Hiku has always been a riddle to me that has been very difficult to solve. I like having him around because he truly can play pretty much any spot in the backline, but his best spot (imo) is fullback, but he's always behind Snake, and I do think Tommy Turbo is a much better option long term as well. So unfortunately this has meant (and will mean), Hiku never truly gets the spot he's best suited to.

So I do think this is one of those bite the bullet decisions which can be hard to take, but is probably in the best interest of both parties.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7