Peta Hiku

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Well done to 1 of our new lads

227841_459769000734165_2009078294_n.jpg

Was there an article attached to that? Also, what's Manly's plan with him? If Wolfman or Farrar are fit our teams pretty set full strength? Will he play reggies?

I see Hiku as first drop on the Wing and possbly even Fullback

I see Farrar as Centres cover these days

No article mate was just from the Warriors facebook page. he is really well rated by the Warriors fans who watch all the 20s games so that is a good sign, they reckon we have the 2 best

I would say Hiku would be in the Oldfield position if we compare it to this years squad, with Farrar in the Whare position

Games I saw he appeared more fearless & strong than flashy but has the competitive nature you want in a young player.
Taufua/ Hiku on the wings is the likely starters but lots can happen between now & 2013.
How many predicted Taufua in our 13 for 2012 & more so - the star of our opening 2 finals matches???

Exactly MK

I'd expect 1 -3 of Hiku, Gutherson, Gagan, Chee Kam, Jake, Magnus, Cunnigham, Sao, Higgins to break through next year

I've seen this guy play, he's poetry in motion.

Is that a Hiku haiku on his wrist ?

Stevo said:
Disco said:
Exactly MK

I'd expect 1 -3 of Hiku, Gutherson, Gagan, Chee Kam, Jake, Magnus, Cunnigham, Sao, Higgins to break through next year

Wow..

I might be a bit slow here but i dont understand.

Are you disagreeing?

Because most clubs usually have 1-3 new faces push through to grade each year, its hardly an earth shattering statement........or is it because i was stating the obvious

@[Disco]

No i don't disagree at all. it's just your statement is very broad.

At least 1 of 9 talented players may break through next year? lol

Well done to the nef Peta on getting the Warriors U20 player of the year. I think he will do well next year. There is alot of other talented youngsters we have who will be fighting for back up positions and possible Top17 spots. This means he will have to work hard to earn a spot and take his opportunities when he gets them. Hope he can as he does
have the talent to become a good player.

Jax24, proud to be a member of The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums since Sep 2012.
and i guess a proud uncle also.
pass on congratulations & let him know i/we can't wait to see him in maroon & white next year.

Stevo said:
@[Disco]

No i don't disagree at all. it's just your statement is very broad.

At least 1 of 9 talented players may break through next year? lol

Well its not about being specific

Its just people are talking about players like Farrar, Mauro and the like as if they are locked in starters.

And im saying we have a big bunch of players and a few are going to push through to grade next year.

Expect the unexpected

AAP are reporting Hiku will get an upgraded contract for 2014. His partner & daughter will be coming over from NZ to join him at the end of this season.

Great news, congrats Peta!!

@Jax24 - does Peta have a nickname?

Peta has the right attitude, he knows that Manly is home:angel:

The article on him in todays SMH is encouraging for we Manly Fans, who want to see his progression to Premiership winning Sea Eagle:)

Hiku has really impressed this year and he gets better every game.

Lets hope that Sao and Chee-Kam can step up to FG next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4